chapter 1

Rainbow Dash's POV

Ugh the sunlight. Wait it's morning already? Oh well. I got up and got ready. I went to the stairs. Hmm it's gonna take a while to get down cause damm my Palace is huge. So I just slide down. You know at the edge of the stairs?

"Rainbow dear you must stop doing that. You're a princess remember?" My mom said.

"I know I know but walking down takes forever. Besides I've done this a lot of times and I didn't get injured. Anyways,what for breakfast?" I asked.

"Toast with butter,egg,and sausage." My mom answered. Yay my favorite! I went to the dining table and I saw my dad. Obviously on his throne.

"Morning Dad!" I greeted as I went to my seat. It's colorful and smaller than my dad's throne. Then my brothers went here. Two of them.

"Morning sis." Flash Spectrum said as he ruffled my hair. But not too much. I started to eat my breakfast. I like Flash Spectrum. He's like me. Likes fighting bad guys and not really acting like a real prince. But deep down inside,he's caring. My other brother, Thunder, is pretty boring. And when he eats, he's takes forever.

After I'm done eating my food I went to my room. Yeah it's on the second floor but I don't care. Why does these stairs are huge anyways? To make less space? Cause even the gates are huge. Anyways I just put on a different outfit. It's like my outfit for fighting bad guys. My dad gave it to my in my 15th birthday. Now I'm 17 and it still fits me. Because my Dad gave it to me slightly big. He said it will fit me until I'm 18 and he will give me the same outfit when I'm 20 but bigger. And I love this!

I slide back downstairs. And my mom ALWAYS tells me not to do it. I wish she was like my dad. Supports me and always wants me to be happy. My mom is the complete opposite.

"Daniela, Sweetie, we will have some guests arriving this afternoon." My mom said.

"Let me guess,from another kingdom?" I said sarcastically.

"Well y-yes. But there is this prince you see,and I think you might like him." She said.

"Dear Queen,the King that will come here gave a message." Our Butler came panting giving my mom a scroll.

It says

Dear Queen Windy Whistles,

We're terribly sorry. Our horses got wild and our carriage got lost somewhere. We might not reach your destination. Thank you for understanding.

-Mr. and Mrs. Shy

Then my mom closed the scroll.

"Give me an empty scroll! I well send them a message. Daniela please head to your room." My mom said.

"Ugh mom stop calling me that." I complained. If you don't know my full name is Rainbownette Daniela Dash. (A/N: credits to -_Soarin_- for the name. Thank youuuu)

I hate it when my mom calls me that. As she said I went to my room. I still have my outfit for fighting bad guys though. I don't really know what to call it. Then I just practiced my shooting skills. I have a dart board at a wall in my room. Then I just shot it many times with my bow and arrow. As always I'm near the center. I only managed to shoot the center like 5 times. Then someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." I said still shooting the dart board. Dang it its Thunder Bolt. My other brother who is totally fine but still quite lame.

"Rainbow Dash you should be doing something else that this. You're a princess. Oh and your outfit it's kinda not your style. You should change. Princesses don't dress up like that." He complained.

"Oh really? Then why don't you be a princess instead and stop that. I already like the way I am." I said and shot the dart board.

----------------------

Yay! First chappie done! I hope you like it! Oh and credits to -_Soarin_- for giving me cool ideas for this book!