part 2

Teju was sobbing and saying something to ronit while all her friends were watching her from glass door. Although they can't hear them still they are sticking their ears in order to listen something..

Teju was now rubbing her nose while ronit started to laugh loud making teju to pout while her friends were now looking confused..

Zain:- did you notice one thing. We couldn't hear what they are speaking but now we can hear uncle laugh.

Aashim:- that means uncle laugh can break any sound proof glass.

All looks at him while he says what..

All:- you were right.

They all laughs but stops when they hear door opening sound. They looks ronit coming out and goes towards him.

Ronit looks at them and at teju who turned another side by seeing her friends.

They all pouts.

Shaheer:- uncle, atleast ask her to say what we did that she was not talking with us.

All:- haaa

Zain:- ask her which serial episode she was repeating.

Ronit:- Zain...

Zain:- fine uncle , actually we are were concerned why she got angry on us all of sudden when we successfully made our parents upset by canceling our wedding.

Ronit:- that you only ask her.

Zain and parth:- ok..

When they about to go ronit stops him and says..

Ronit:- don't laugh on her or no jokes on her reasons.

Zain:- it's very difficult work .

Ronit looks at shaheer while he says..

Shaheer:- I will take care of him uncle. No one will joke as I knew teju was serious now.

All nodes..

They goes inside and sees teju sitting with sad pout and annoyed face..

They four sits infront of her.

Aashim:- my Lord why my client is so upset.

Teju:- your client is very much angry on you all.

All:- why...

Zain:- are you angry and upset on me because I rejected you for marriage right, but yar just think how can a boy and boy gets married.

Teju looks at him angrily by gritting her teeth , Zain gulps looking at her ...

He looks at his friends for help but their too he receives same glares. Finally he lifts his hands up as surrendering and says.

Zain:- sorry.