part 8

Teju:- are you serious...

All:- haa..

Teju:- kya haa you idiots. My marriage was in 2 days and you people want me to flirt that to with that idiot.

Aashim:- idiot hai, that's why we want you to do it.

Teju:- mental fellows are you even understanding what you are saying. If mom or someone else comes to knew they will kill you all and me also ..

Zain:- why are you showing so much attitude that in this mid night.

Teju:- when you can do rubbish at mid night then why cant I talk non sense you non sence fellow.

Parth comes and sits infront of her and says..

Parth:- yar teju try to understand na. Only you can help me and you too knew how much level ki idiot hai wo.

Teju:- you knew he is idiot and still you all want me to do it. What if he does something in future.

Shaheer:- before he could touch you he have to pass us and he is idiot but not manner less fellow.

Teju:- why parth why .. only this way is their to do. Let's find another way na. Just think what rana will think. He might feel bad.

All teasing:- hmmmm.

Teju:- shut up.

Parth:- please teju. You knew what he did with me last time. I lost chance yar. This time too he was planning something.

Teju:- what will happen if I flirt with him.

Parth about to speak but Zain pushes him aside and sits infront of her making her move back.

Zain:- you call him and talk to him like you were a very very big fan to him and dont allow him to sleep. When he dont sleep then he will feel restless and he cant sing. That means our parth wins and his career will set.

Teju pulls her hair and looks at parth who is looking at her with puppy face and all pleading looks.

Teju:- fine but.

Aashim:- rana is coming.

Teju:- haa.

Shaheer:- first we discussed this plan with him only. Infact it took whole day to convince him that to on one condition that he will present at that time.

Teju:- wow, means I have to flirt with another guy infront of my guy infact let's ask him to write what I should speak.

Parth:- no no not that. If we ask him to write he wont write nice and flirty words being jealous.

Teju:- kya strategies plan kar rahai ho yar. Wow.

Zain:- now get ready you have to flirt with him whole night and parth you rest tomorrow you have to look fresh.

Parth:- ok.

Teju:- why I have to get ready. Will he see me from phone .

Zain:- I asked you to get ready so that rana will bs saved by not seeing you from this bhootni avatar.

Teju:- Zain I will kill you.

Zain:- you can kill me later but first save rana from you.

Teju holds his neck while he starts acting like coughing..

Their friends hits their head and separates them.

Parth:- you go teju please meanwhile I will get a coffee for you.

Teju stamps her foot and goes inside by cursing them.

Teju comes out washing her face and see rana sitting in comfortable position while teju twists her lips by sitting infront of him.