part 9

All were sitting like little kids by bending their head and finger on their lips.

Teju:- maa..

Komolika:- shut up.

Tomorrow , you all are understanding what I am saying tomorrow is your marriage and you all went to consert. Leave parth he have to go but how can you go teju.

Teju:- how can I sit at home when he was stepping towards his success.

Komolika:- what rana will think. You people made him a driver.

Rana:- aunty, it's ok. I didnt feel bad infact I am proud of their friendship m

Bajaj:- oh hello rana only planned everything for teju that how she will escape from here and dropping too.

All widens their eyes while bajaj bits his lip and sees komolika who was looking at him like red bull.

Zain:- only smoke is missing.

All:- what.

Rana:- he means to say aunty was looking at red bull which is ready to kill.

Komolika:- you people turned him like you idiots.

Aashim:- you will always call us as idiots and now you were saying we turned him like we idiots means you meant.

Parth:- he was also a idiot.

Zain:- ohhh without rana becoming son inlaw you started calling him idiot.

Shaheer:- dont knew after marriage what you will address him.

Bajaj:- he will be another bajaj.

Komolika about to hit bajaj while he backs off and says.

Bajaj:- I will say to every one how you married me.

She stops while all says.

Atleast now say uncle from childhood we are lisening this but never got to knew what the secrets behind your marriage.

Rana starts to laugh loud while teju understands why he was laughing and immediately sits next to him.

Teju:- Rana time has arrived atleast now say.

Zain:- what.

Teju:- he got to knew mom and dad love story.

Komolika and bajaj widens their eyes while all their friends surrounds him while he smiles and says.

Rana:- bajaj uncle used to roam behind komolika aunty always teasing her and saying I love you. Onces aunty proposed him for marriage but uncle ran off saying he was not ready and komolika aunty kidnapped uncle and didnt leave him untill he says yes to marriage.

But twist is uncle was in towel when aunty kidnapped him and she didnt allow him to wear any dress another than that towel and she directly gave him sherwani that to for direct marriage.

Teju:- it means dad nai mom sai shadi nahi kiya infact.

Zain:- aunty nai uncle sai shadi ki.

Aashim:- that runaway

Parth:- runaway nai kidnap karkai.

Shaheer:- kya bagadu kidnap wala story hai.

All:- bechara uncle/ dad.

All burst into laugh embarsing komolika and bajaj controls his laugh and starts laughing loudly seeing komolika going inside.

Bajaj:- by the how come you got to knew about our past. I didnt share this to anyone in fear of all making fun of me.