-1-

???

          I woke up to the sound of ringing. I tried finding the source and once I realized it was my phone, I answered.

          "Hello?"

          "Bitch, get your ass up off that bed. My brother will be there any second."

          "Well fuck. Thanks for the reminder."

          I hung up and rushed into the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower. I quickly grabbed the toothpaste and my toothbrush. I brushed my teeth as fast as I could. Once I was done, I undressed and hopped in the shower. The familiar feeling of warm water hitting my body was short lived when I heard a knock on the door.

          Goddammit! I should've set a damn alarm!

          I grabbed a towel, dried myself, and changed into jeans and a black T-shirt as fast as I could. I rushed out of the bathroom and ran downstairs to the door. Before I opened it, I took a deep breath and proceeded to let in someone I only knew as my friend's little brother.

Yoongi

          *knock knock*

          I nervously stood outside the door as I waited for someone to open it.

          A few minutes passed and I was starting to lose hope. Maybe he had changed his mind and moved out of the country to try and avoid me. Or he could be at the store.

          Multiple thoughts raced through my head until they were cut off by the sound of the door opening.

          "Hi. You must be Geum-jae's brother, right?"

          I nodded and he signaled for me to come in. He then signaled me to sit on the couch. I took a quick look at him as I sat down. He had messy black hair and brown eyes. His face was slim and his skin was fair. He was about 2 or 3 inches shorter and looked like he had just finished showering. There was a short silence before he broke it.

          "I'm Seo Chang-bin. Call me Changbin."

          "Yoongi." 

          "Your room is upstairs. Second room to the right. You can unpack and then we can talk.

          Changbin headed to what I assume was the kitchen and I headed to the room.

          "Let's do this shit."

<>^<>^<>

          Once I was done, I headed downstairs and saw Changbin leaning against the kitchen counter with his phone in one hand and what I could only assume was a cup of coffee by the strong smell it was emitting. He looked up and saw me. I awkwardly waved and he set down his phone.

          "You want a cup of coffee?" 

          "Er, yeah."

          He nodded and gracefully waltzed towards a cabinet and pulled out a dark blue mug, speckled in stars. Then he walked over to the coffee maker and grabbed the handle of the carafe. I watched as the black liquid slowly poured into the mug.

          "Would you like sugar?"

          "Yeah. Two tablespoons."

          "Creamer?"

          "No thanks."

          Changbin nodded and proceeded to grab a small jar and a spoon. When he was done, he handed me the mug and led me to the dining table. I sat down and took a small sip of coffee. Its warmness engulfed me as I let out a blissful sigh. The sound of Changbin softly chuckling reached my ears and I blushed lightly.

          Suddenly, his demeanor changed and he looked at me with a serious look on his face.

          "Tell me what happened."