Home Sweet Alone

I heard a rattle of keys and slowly opened my eyes. Jungkook was still breathing heavy, deep in sleep.

     Unable to look up and greet my friends, I snuggle up close to Kookie and breathe in his fresh scent. Linens, expensive cologne, and a hint of vanilla. Its an odd mixture but it suits him.

     "Alexis, Jungkook!" Whispers Nicole.

     I look up to where she is by the couch. "Hi~."

     She smiles and helps me wake Jungkook from his sleep. "Did the twins really exhaust you?" She laughs ,"Go on home you two, Jimin has your money."

     Jungkook slowly climbs off of me and stretches before helping me up. We both collect our things and slide our shoes on.

     Jimin hands us the money and gives Nicole's ass a fat smack. She giggles and full on grabs his crotch. He, Jungkook, and I all squeal.

     I look to Jungkook, wink, and grab his cock through his pants. I squeeze it gently and let go.

     Nicole cocks a brow and puts her leg up on Jimin's hip, grinding herself on him. I pull Jungkook close and start rubbing onto him.

     The boys both grab out hands and force us away.

     "Its too late for your competitions," Jimin sighs as he picks Nicole up. "Only fuck."

     I make a gagging noise and pull Jungkook out the front door and onto the elevator. He leans against the bar and chuckles to himself as it begins its steady descent to my floor.

     "Today was nice."

     I look up at him and smile ,"It was more relaxing than when the twins contracted the flu."

     We both shudder and remember the weeklong flu epidemic that happened when Jimin and Nicole had left for America after Micha had announced that Nicole had debuted in America.

     Vomit. Everywhere.

     I snuggle up to him as the elevator stops and lets me off. Jungkook gives me a passionate kiss before letting the doors close and heading down to his car.

     My hands fumble for my key as my eyes begin watering and spilling tears down my cheeks.

     I wish I had what Nicole has...

     I want Jungkook to lay with me at night. I want to wake up and see him before anything else... everyday.

     But nope.

     I flop onto my couch and decide to watch some news because why the fuck not?

      "... have been taking over Seoul with their slick moves and stunning vocals! They go by the name Bangtan Sonyeondan, or BTS."

     I sit up. I've heard about these guys! No one has ever seen their faces but D A M N can they move. They all look to be men... But either way, Nicole and I are now in competition with them and this means that we've got to step up.

     I twitch for a second and stand up too fast from the couch. I had been falling asleep... As the dizzy wave subsides, I make my way to my room and plop my sad ass onto its fluffy sheets.

     My eyes stare at the ceiling until I finally fall asleep alone.