Meeting Harry Styles

Nicky’s P.O.V

“Na na na na” I sang along as One Direction’s ‘What Makes You Beautiful’ blared out of my stereo system, I was dancing around the room as I vacuumed. I couldn’t vacuum my room and not listen to music; it was like torture not listening to some sort of music whilst doing chores. Mum wasn’t home, neither was my dad or my little brother, so I could listen to these amazing people all I want.

“You don’t kno-o-w; you don’t know you’re beautiful!” I sang at the top of my lungs, mum had always said I had a passion for singing when I was little, and I was in the choir in Primary school too. I was still attempting to perfect ‘Gotta Be You’ but I wasn’t quite there yet. I turned off the vacuum and looked around my room; there were still clothes on my bed. I shoved them into my wardrobe and flopped down, turning the music down to a point that I could still hear myself think.

“Girl I see it in your eyes, you’re disappointed. Coz I’m the foolish one that you anointed with your heart, I tore it apart” my stereo pumped. I closed my eyes for two seconds and opened them again, I thought I was dreaming. I had been best friends with Zayn Malik when I was a child, but since he became big and famous, I hadn’t seen him. I thought he was standing, in my room, next to my bed.

“Hello Nippy” he smiled, I sat up. That was Zayn’s nickname for me, because when we were three he couldn’t pronounce Nicky.

“Zayn, is that you?” I asked, touching his face, he wasn’t an image, I thought he was actually standing there; I just couldn’t bring my mind to believe it.

“No shit!” he exclaimed, picking me up and spinning me around. “Wait,” I stopped. “Why are you coming back here, aren’t you supposed to be running from fan girls or something?” he shook his head “Nippy, if you knew anything about celebrities, it’s called they use disguises. Also, come with me. I have people I want to introduce to you”

I sighed “But I’m in my pyjamas” I pointed to my short; short hot pink pj’s and my white singlet. “Get changed into something, I will be waiting in your living room, don’t be too long. One of these people may raid your pantry and steal your food” he said, I glared at him angrily.

“If they touch my food, I am literally going slap them. Tell them this warning” I said, running into my wardrobe and turning on the light. I chose out denim short; shorts and a floral singlet top. I ran into my bathroom and quickly pulled my hair into a messy bun and put on some mascara and eye liner.

I looked down at my pink slippers; I quickly chucked them onto my bed and shut my door as I walked out. Immediately, I saw four boys sitting on my couch, my room led straight to the living room so they must have seen me dumping my pink fluffy, rabbit slippers on my bed. Great first impression Nicky! I thought as Zayn turned to me, smiling.

“Nicky, I would like to introduce you to Niall, Harry, Louis and Liam. These four wonderful lads are my band mates, together we form, as you were listening to before ‘One Direction’” he smiled again, Louis ran up to me and hugged me tightly, lifting me up off of the ground.

“Can’t....breath” I struggled, face turning red.

“Louie put her down!” Harry exclaimed, punching Louis in the arm. He let go and I fell to the ground, gasping for air. Harry put his arm on my back, rubbing his hand around in a circle. “Are you okay Nicky?” he asked, I looked up at him, I didn’t’ say anything, I just stared into his eyes. He was looking right back at me; I heard one of the guys go ‘Aw’

“Cute moment!” Louis squealed; I looked over at him, glaring.

I stood up, a little embarrassed about the event that had just occurred. Zayn laughed.