Truth or Dare/ Forced Kiss?

Harry’s P.O.V

“Truth or dare huh?” I asked, looking at him. He nodded his head frantically. “Yes, truth or dare, come on. Let’s go sit in a circle!” he called, moving Nicky’s coffee table out of the way. We all sat down, and stared at one another. 

“Who’s going to go first?” Nicky asked, placing her hands in her lap. 

“I think that I should ask Louis.” Harry smiled, evilly. “Louis, truth or dare?” he looked over at Louis, who was looking at the ceiling in thought. “Dare!” he screamed, jumping a little. 

“I dare you to touch Zayn’s butt” he chuckled, Zayn looked up from picking at his fingernails, his eyes were wide, he was shaking his head like a mad man. Nicky laughed. “That, or you have to tongue kiss him, your pick Zayn” he awkwardly stood up, keeping his hands by his side. Louis also stood up, getting a good grip on his butt for about five seconds. 

I looked over at Nicky, whose facial expressions were changing every two seconds until they finally turned into her sweet, sweet laughter. “Okay Nicky—or should I call you Ni...” Nicky jumped through the circle and slammed her hand over Zayn’s mouth. 

“DON’T YOU DARE!” she screamed, he nodded and she sat back next to me. What did Zayn mean? “Nicky, truth or dare?” Louis asked, she thought about it for a couple of seconds. 

“Dare?” she replied, I think she was regretting her answer, if she knew anything about Louis. 

“I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with Harry, coz you love him!” Louis shouted, she blushed, looking at the ground. The next thing Nicky and I knew we were being forced into the cupboard in her room. They had shut the door; Nicky switched on the light and stared at me. 

“So,” I said, looking around her closet. “What now?” 

Nicky’s P.O.V 

I flicked on the light and stared at Harry, who was looking at me the entire time too. We weren’t sure what we were supposed to do because I had actually never done anything like this before, let alone kissed a boy. Yes, I had never kissed anyone. 

“Nicky, can I kiss you?” he whispered, tucking a piece of hair that had fallen out of place behind my ear. I opened my mouth to say something, but no words were coming out, I could feel my face getting hit and my hands getting sweaty. My first kiss was going to be with Harry Styles, Harry freaking Styles. 

I nodded my head and closed my eyes; I felt his lips softly touch mine. When he broke off the kiss and looked at me with his soft green eyes, he asked “Should we stop?” I shook my head, crashing my lips against his, I felt him smile against my lips. 

I pulled away. “I have a confession to make” I looked at the ground; he tilted my head up to look at him. “What is it Nicky?” he asked, keeping his eyes on mine no matter where I looked. “I—I’ve” I began, but we were interrupted by the door smashing into the wall. 

“TIME’S UP LOVERS, YOU HAVE TO COME BACK AT PLAY THE GAME!” Niall shouted, standing in the doorway, I ran out and left Harry standing in my wardrobe, he emerged, running his fingers through his hair and taking his place next to me again. 

“Alright, Liam truth or dare?” I asked, looking at my fingers before looking at him. 

“Truth” he replied, I giggled. I had chosen a dare, which was something I knew he would feel uncomfortable about; I wanted to see his reaction to this one. “If you could turn gay for any of these boys, which one would it be and why?” he looked at me with the ‘why the f*ck would you ask that look’ I smiled and giggled.