Just another morning.

Everything is blurry at first but Bella opens her eyes slowly. The light quickly floods into her eyes, making her shut them tight. She puts her head back on her paws to let the dreams take her away from reality, only to be prodded in the side. "Eweh, eh?" Bella says lifting up her head and blinking to let her eyes adjust to the brightness. As her vision clears, she sees Pipa staring at her with bright, green, glowing eyes. "Oh, is it that time already?" Bella said, flustered and surprised, but too tired to sound like it.

"Well we're actually a little late. But that's okay, she might sleep in." Pipa says trying to keep her smile, but Bella could see the small glint of nervousness in Pipa's eyes.

"Buffy? Sleep in? HA! As if.....she is always out to get y-.....us.. as soon as she can." starting to stand back up, Bella stretched and let out a huge yawn. "Well should we bring somethings or...?" she says, starting to feel lively again.

"I-I don't know...w-will run out of time?" pushing the fake smile away, Pipa talked nervously.

"Fair point..well let's get going then!" Bella jumped off the bed and looking around. Pipa jumps off too, but more gently. She looks around as well, but Bella knew she doesn't do it for the same reasons she does. Bella walks quick out of the room, letting her pads gently touch the floor so soft, they don't make noise.

"Where to first?" Pipa smiles looking at Bella with a nervous hope. Bella could tell she was hoping for a certain answer. Bella gives her a smirk.

"You choose." She said smoothly, with a grin. Pipa looked flustered and slightly startled.

"Oh-uh well..." She begins, pondering. "I know we usually do this afterwards but I think you knew I wanted the Longlegs food." She says with a nervous laugh. Bella just knew she was going pick that. Though the Longlegs food was good, she like wild food better. It was a taste of wildlife to her. But she couldn't tell Pipa that.

"Okay. Well let's get to it," They started to walk out of the hallway and into the dining room with Pipa. As they finally reached the kitchen, they stepped onto the plastic marble floor then looked around. Bella could tell Pipa had her eyes on the sugar jar. "So, let's do the Sugar first."

"Sugar?" Pipa said looking at Bella in confusion. "You mean the sweet sand?" She asks. "You know I hate it when you say those weird words I don't understand." She continues.

Bella rolled her eyes in annoyance. She jumped on the counter and Pipa followed. "But it says 'sugar' right here!" Bella put her paw on the word "sugar" on metal in bold letters.

Pipa looked at her with a puzzled face. "You know what that says?" Pipa was wide eyed. "B-buts that's Longleg language. You shouldn't be able to understand that!" she was bewildered.

"I-uh.." Bella didn't know how to respond. "I um well.. That's just what I heard Craig called it!"

"Aha! You know you shouldn't listen to anything that silly 'ol dog says." Pipa pawed at the metal top on the sugar jar while Bella looked at the huge glass of brown liquid in a machine. She put her paw on the glass and put it away quickly

"Merrouch!" Bella exclaimed. "Eheh, I'm okay its just...hot." She looked at a red light at the bottom of it that read "ON/OFF". She used her paw to put pressure on the button until it made a clicking noise. The red light slowly dimmed. She heard something hit the table behind her.

"Got it!" Pipa squealed. She put her head in the jar and started licking up the sweet sugar. Bella put her paw back on the glass. It still stung. She decided she would check on it later. Pipa stuck her head out and licked off the sugar on her nose. Her ear twitched and she stared at something Bella could not see. "I hear someone.." She whispered quietly. They both jumped off the counters. "I guess now would be a good time to get water then." Pipa was looking at the faucet.