22-this wasn't supposed to happen

Remus' pov

Me and Sirius are down by the black lake waiting for the guys to come back from their meeting. I was huddled up next to a large oak tree while Sirius was down next to the waters edge.

"Hey remus. What do you suppose the 'death eaters' want with the boys this time?" Sirius said while skipping stones across the black lake.

"I'm not sure. From what I could see from you panicking it can't be good. Surely they wouldn't hurt them again?"

"No Don't think that remus. I'm sure they're fine." He shouts back trying to keep me in a positive mindset.

"But Lucius said something about the head death eaters smelling familiar or something like that. I'm just worried that's all."

"Well don't get your knickers in a twist moon Harrys a tough lad and with severus by his side he is literally unstoppable. And Lucius is there to protect Draco so I'm sure... are you even listing to me."

"Yes but be quiet. He not there anymore." I said running over to Sirius and pulling him over to the dark Forrest.

"Moony. Who is not there."

"Evening boys. What brings you two here on a this fine evening."

I quickly whipped my head round to see no other than Albus Dumbledore.

"Shit. Now I know what you were talking about." Sirius exclaimed.

"Yes what were you two talking about. It better not be about potter. You two are coming with me." The older man grabbed both of our ears extremely tight and dragged us over to the apperation point where at that exact moment Draco,Lucius,Harry and severus had appeared.
Lucius stood up from his position on the floor and quickly dusting himself off before turning round to see us.

Harry's pov

Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. I don't Think I've ever been this petrified in front of the head master since the goblet of fire tordament when he came shouting at me. Now that was a sight. Sorry. Right I need to keep my cool and not show any fear.

"What do you want? Sir? I really want to go to bed. As I'm sure we all do. So if you could let go of Sirius and remus and get out of our way."smooth Harry real smooth.

"No actually. I want all of you to report straight to my office for some questioning." He said with a serious look on his face. Well I've fucked up.

"At least let go of them." I asked as I watched him let go of the two mens ears and swiftly walking of towards the castle.

I followed quickly behind father staying close to severus, the night's bitter air cold against my face.

When we arrived to the headmaster's office,we were all hurried inside, the door closing swiftly after Sirius. We All took a seat in front of the large desk while Dumbledore took a seat behind it.

"Right boys, no funny buissnes. Where have you been tonight?" He asked starting at me and Draco.

"I'm not sure. It was dark and barely lit up. So we could have been anywhere." Draco says, waving his hands around.

"Come on Lucius, you must have known where you went. You were the one to apperate. Severus?"

He wanted answered. And he wanted them now.

"Like Draco said it was very dark. Sir I think it was some kind of warehouse. There were shelves of boxes and the lights were broken so I think it was abandoned so I can't give you a straight (haha not) answer for their were abouts." Severus explained. He was really good at lying  and with his capability of blocking out other people from his mind is just brilliant.