26-Friday

Harry's pov

"It's time"

"Yes. Everybody know what they have to do."

Me, severus, father,dad and Draco were gathered in our private chambers discussing our plan of attack.

"Remember. Harry and Draco your the ones that are going to distract and bring Albus up to the astronomy tower. Snape will be under the platform waiting for the time to attack unless one of you two do it. Me and Remus will be at the bottom of the tower to collect Albus' body before anyone sees. I'll fire call sirius to meet us at the apperation poin to help carry him to James." Father went over for the third time this night, looking at us as he spoke about our part.

I could see Draco's face drop at the mention of possible killing or witnessing a person's death and dad cringed at the thought of having to carry Albus' fresh dead body. The whole process was perfect, with few to no flaws but the whole thing seemed wrong. Over the past week or so I have noticed how distant Dumbledore has been after he came back from his trip. Hes been missing from alot of meals except dinner and is barely seen in the corridors like usual.

I feel as though there is something going on behind closed doors that none of us know about. I don't think killing him is the right thing to be be doing. At least not now. This supposed war isnt going to happen anytime soon If at all. This is just not normal, all of it.

"Harry you alright. Your mumbling to yourself." Severus places a hand on my shoulder shaking me from my thoughts.

"I was talking. Oops. To deep In my thoughts I guess."

I got strange looks from all the other men. Some questioning and some staring in disbelief.

"Anyways what did I miss."

"Not much son. Just discussing the time to do it." Father spoke

"I'm sure midnight should be fine. I mean all studants have to be in their common rooms By then. And it's a friday people will want a good sleep and a sleep in. So not many people will be awake." Severus answered with a very thought out answer. He always has an answer to everything. I swear.

"Alright. Tommorow at 1AM?" Father asked, getting a bunch of nods.

We all stood up and watched as everyone left to go back to whatever they do. After closing the door Severus headed over to the sofa gracefully flopping onto of it before crossing his legs.

Nervously pacing round I turn to look at sev as he ran a hand through his black hair.

"Sev I have a bad feeling about tommorow. I feel like the plan might not work or some part of it will be missing. I understand that it might just be me overthinking but it just makes me worried."

Snape's face frowned, his eyes filled with worry and slight confusion.

"Harry. It's probably just your nerves getting the best of you. The plan it pretty much fool proof and should work. Remember if you can't do it Draco or me will be there for you." He just waved a large hand before standing up and heading over to the kitchen.

I watched as he pulled out a small crystal glass before reaching for a bottle of.. what's that. Scotch. He precisely poured the amber liquid into the small glass before screwing the cap back and and placing the bottle on the bench.

Severus picked up the now full glass and strode back to the sofa. He took a long sip of scotch before placing the glass in the coffee table.

"Well what are you waiting for. Sit down you idiot child." Snspe said suddenly.