10: Spencer

Spencer's POV*

I speed walk down the streets of Portland to Alyssa's hotel. I'm constantly calling her but I get her voicemail every time. A lump forms in my throat as I walk through the lobby to the desk. The lady looks up at me and gives me the, " What the fuck do you want?" face. I ignore it and show my credentials. Her eyes open.

" My name is Doctor Spencer Reid and I'm with the FBI. You have a guest here by the name of Alyssa Mercer?"

She types fast and nods,

" Yes. Room 993. Here is the card."

Funny. Her birthday is March 9 and she was born in 1993.

I grab the room key and run up the stairs. I walk-run to Alyssa's room and knock.

" Lyssa? You in there?"

No answer, so I open the door. The scene before me sends chills up and down my spine. The quilt was on the floor and the pillows were on opposite ends of the room. She looked like she was dragged. I find a rag on the floor and instantly know that Alyssa was taken. I found her phone and saw all of my calls. My name was weird though.

Nerdy boy

I smiled at the name. Her name was Nerdy Girl. I pocketed her phone. I put on my gloves and look around her room. I see her bloody clothes and think back to when I got shot. She seemed so worried about me. Does she like me? I like her. I straighten up at my sudden thought. I what now? I like Alyssa Mercer. I shake my head and dial-up Hotch.

" Hotchner."

" Hotch, I think that Lyssa was taken from her room. Her quilt and pillows are all over the place and there's a rag with chloroform on it.  She did put up a fight, I'll tell you that."

" Alright what hotel was she staying at?"

" The Ocean Hotel? Room 993, fifth floor. I'll keep looking-? Uh, Hotch?"

" What is it, Reid?"  

I walk over to Lyssa's computer and open it. I see her tied and knocked out cold on a chair. 

" I think the person who took her has it streaming to her computer."

" We're on our way, stay there."

" Got it."

I hang up and watch the stream. Alyssa wakes up and I find myself saying her name.  She looks at the camera but it's clear that she can't see it. Her pretty face was marred with bruises and lacerations. Her pink lips were swollen and busted. She looked up and her green eyes widened in fear. I saw that she was shaking. A boy her age walked into view. He had brown hair and seemed pretty tall. 

" Hello, Alyssa."

Alyssa looked up at him and she started to thrash. 

" He's almost ready."

" He?"

" Yes."

" John-"

She couldn't even breathe his name. He smacked her, causing her to squeal. I grit my teeth angrily. No one can touch her like that. No one can touch any girl or woman like that. 

" Let's give you your favorite."

She begs him to stop. He jabs a needle in her and she screams stop. Before she crashes again she says to the camera,

" Spencer. Please. Help. Me."

The guy, John?, smacks her again and she yelps. Her head lolls to one side and she's out.