oh, that's right. ..

I forgot about elena.

SHE GOT BEN ARRESTED!!!!!!

So now, here is a chapter dedicated to the unofficial DEATH of Elena . . . whatever.

I was thrust into the cell. Yes, I framed Benjamin Henderson for the murder of whoever was killed, but I was meant to be sergeant.

They called us out for lunch, and add I walked out, I was blocked by two other women. One of them had messy, short brown hair. The other had smooth black haute hair, which was put into a neat braid. The one with the braid also had a headband with fake, purple wolf ears.

"Furry," I said as I walked past them. The furry then grabbed my arm.

"You ruined the ship." She said. The light skinned one was trying to be intimidating, but was failing miserably.

"What ship?" I asked her, and she had the most menacing stare.

"Ben and Evan need to be gay together, and thanks to you, Ben might not brake ru see Evan ever again because he moved!" She said, her voice rising.

"But he stayed so Ben could keep his house" the dark skinned one said.

Then, I was hit by the short haired one. When I fell to the floor, she continued to punch me. I was bleeding everywhere.

Alarms beeped, and police grabbed her and pulled her away as she screamed, "She is EVIL!! SHE RUINED MY SHIP! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

The other one followed after her, trying to calm her.

I was relieved, but then again, she was right.

I am evil.

That was in Elenas p.o.v., and the short haired women was me, while the one with the braid was BetaNatalie, since she usually wears a braid in real life.