"There is no way.."

{Yoongi}

I sleepily looked at my phone. "Who could it possibly be at fxxking midnight.." I mumbled. I saw the text. "Hn..?"

'Who is this?' - Me, 1:26 am

"Ugh.." I sighed and sat my phone down, drifting off back into slumber. 

// 10 hours later // 

Ding- Ding-

I picked the phone up after hearing it go off

'Sorry, I fell asleep, I am Jung Hoseok, Jimin gave me this number?' - Unknown, 11:09 am

My eyes widened. "There is no way.." He mumbled, "Hobi..?" I asked myself. 

'Oh, It is fine... I am Suga..' - Me, 11:10 am

'Right, I hope we can.. be friends or something.' - Unknown 11:10 am

I went to the user info and reset Hobi's user ID. 

' Please type a username '

"️MySunshine"

' Are you sure? '

' Yes.    No. '

I smiled to myself, but frowned when I realized I had hurt the poor boy..

'Hopefully... anyways, I will text you later, I have classes at 11:30 today.' - Me 11:11 am

'Ok, ttyl' - ️MySunshine, 11:11 am

'I am sorry..' 

I sighed and erased the message and put the phone down. I laid down, I had lied about having classes that early, my classes started at 2. 

My eyebrows furrowed together as I was lost in thought. What if Hobi finds out? I can't lose him again but I have no idea where he was! I don't even know what he looks like now! 

I sighed once again, and got up, walking to the kitchen to get myself something to eat. I arrived at the fridge and opened it, pulling out the left overs from the previous night. Spaghetti and meatballs. "Momma Jin" always made the best food. I chuckled thinking about the males nickname. He basically gave it to himself, what did he expect, cooking for 4 men? Of course he'd be called a mother, I mean, he even cleaned and such, and he also had a 'husband'. I silently placed the spaghetti on a plate, and put in in the microwave for a minute, keeping it in there long enough to make the food warm, and stopped the microwave, pulling the plate out and sitting in on the counter. I pulled out a fork and stuck it in the food, and began eating, taking small bites. 

I soon finished, and put the plate along with the fork in the sink, and cleaned them, before placing the plate in the cabinet, and the fork in the drawer. I walked back to my room, I had nothing to do but to watch tv, so I grabbed the remote, and turned the tv on.

// This is super short T^T //