"I am broken.."

{Hoseok}

I woke up at about 11, feeling like crap. I had a nightmare of course, but they were terrible this time... I was filled with pain and sadness... my father and Yoongi. I thought we were friends... I even loved Yoongi, but why.. did he have to hurt me? I let my tears spill down my cheeks and tucked myself under my blanket.

|5 years ago|

He was humming to himself, to his favorite song, butterfly. It was beautiful, to him. He absolutely adored it, and the composers were his idols. He wanted to be like them, and dance like they did.. so beautifully. He giggled to himself. On that day, he had cleaning duty, so he was cleaning the windows. He heard a group of footsteps, and kids laughing. "Oh no.." He mumbled to himself. Suddenly he was turned arounded and pushed against the wall. "Nn- don't hurt me, I am sorry..!" He said, a tear falling down his cheek. "Yoongi, you do it today." He heard one of them say. "Huh..? Me?" He saw the other stop for a moment. "Okay." He said and walked forward. Hoseok trembled. Yoongi threw him to the floor and began kicking him. Kicking his face, his gut, his legs, everywhere. Before he knew it, the others joined in. All he could do was scream in pain, but soon his voice stopped coming out, and all he could do was let out small whimpers of pain.. he felt betrayed, hurt, lost and broken. 

The same thing would happen everyday.. until Yoongi moved away. He would get beat by all of them, Yoongi too, though he would skip school some days, he would just be hurt by his father... there was absolutely no escape from the pain he felt.. until he moved as well, then, it was just his father. 

|Flashback end| 

 I cried until I couldn't anymore, all of those years, holding my pain in, my feelings, I wasn't able to stop. I silently grabbed my phone and saw the notification.

'Who is this?' - Sleepydude, 1:26 am

'Sorry, I fell asleep, I am Jung Hoseok, Jimin gave me this number?' - Me, 11:09 am

'Oh, It is fine... I am Suga..' - Sleepydude, 11:09 am

'Right, I hope we can.. be friends or something.' - Me, 11:10 am

'Hopefully... anyways, I will text you later, I have classes at 11:30 today.' - Sleepydude, 11:11 am

'Ok, ttyl' -11:11 am

I put my phone down, and sighed. "I wish he could tell me why he hurt me.." I mumbled, wiping the wetness on my face away. I got up and decided to take a shower, so I pulled my clothes out and walked to the bathroom. I realized the shower had already been used, so Jimin had to of been at his class. I sighed and closed the door, and locked it, then got undressed. I stepped into the shower and turned the water on. "...."

(Warning! Depression and Self harm below! Pass if you do not like this.)

I grabbed the blade I had brought with me to the shower, smiling a little.

'No one loves you.." I used my blade to slice into my skin.

'You are garbage' I made another cut.

'Maybe we should have used a condom, to avoid a mistake like you' I cut deeper into the next one.

'Maybe you should do us all a favor and die!' I cried softly as I cut into my arm, near the veins.

'You are a nothing!' I cried harder, cutting into myself deep, on my arm, the water turning even more red.

'Why do you even exist??' "I don't know..!" I yelled, cutting deeper into the cut I had just made. 

'Ew, what's that stench?' 'I think it is trash' I cut deeper into the same cut, sliding down the shower wall. "...Why am I here.." I mumbled, and dropped the blade. 

My skin was a bit red, along with the shower floor. I got up, and began washing myself, and my hair, ignoring the pain in my arm. 

(Warning over)

I turned the water off and got out. "..." I dried off, and put my clothes on. Grabbing my dirty clothes, I walked out of the restroom and to my room. I put my dirty clothes in a laundry basket, and put up the other...thing. I sat on my bed and pulled out my phone. I played 'Butterfly'.  A smile pulled across my face. "So beautiful.." I mumbled. I fell back against my bed, and listened to beautiful melody of it. I smiled, all to do now was wait until 2, which was when I have my class for the day.

// Welp, I would say Jhope is officially me in this book XD

Anyways, Suga's p.o.v is in the next chapter, yeeeyy

Also, be expecting 2 chapters a day~//