"Classes with 'him'"

{Hoseok}

The time flew by, and it was soon 1:30. I sighed and got up. I was already dressed. "An hour of BTS is always great." I said and let out a giggle, picking up my bag. I walked out of my room and down the short hall, put my shoes on at the doorway and left.

// At class //

I sat down, and looked around me, some students were walking in, some were already sitting down. I saw one in particular, and my eyes widened. Maybe I am just seeing things, there is no way that he is here, he moved, I moved, and I am in a new area, he should be somewhere near Busan right now, right?? I panicked, trembling a bit, memories flooding back to me, I guess he noticed me because he quickly ran over. "Woah, are you okay??" He asked, I saw him pause mid my panic attack, I guess he realized because picked me up, and whispered to me, "It is okay, Hobi, I will explain." I was quite surprised he could pick me up with him being short, it probably looked weird to the people around us. "I am taking him to the infirmary." He said. I got out of his grip, "T-there is no need." I said, and shot him a glare before going back to my seat. I felt a bit humiliated, I am not a kid anymore, and to have a fit over that..? Ugh, so embarrassing..

// After class //

I put all of my things away, and got up. I felt someone grip my wrist and lead (drag) me out of the room. I was lead (dragged) to the restrooms down the hall. I was released from the slightly tight grip. "Huh?" I saw Yoongi. "Wha-" I was cut of short. "Just listen, okay?" He asked. I nodded, not wanting to anger him. "When we were younger...in middle school, I was forced to hurt you.. I was stupid to harm you, but I wanted to fit in.. I really REALLY regretted doing that to you, you seemed in pain, and I only put more pain on your shoulders.." He said. "Oh, I get it, the scar you left on my shou-" "I left a scar on you???" He asked, worriedly. He pulled my shirt off and saw the large scar. "...You can't just take my shirt off!" I yelled. "I am so sorry...." he said, and mumbled sorry multiple times after. "It is fine, now calm down.." I said. "It isn't, I hurt you, I hurt my sunshine, and for what? Popularity? To not be an outcast? It is so simple to not care. You didn't, and I could've hung out with you, so why.." He trailed off, tears spilling down his cheeks. I pulled him into a tight hug filled with love, hope and warmth. "I said it is fine... so please stop crying.." I mumbled. Though it was at least 10 minutes until he stopped. "I-" He pasued. "Love you..." He said. I blushed, and shook my head. "...let us stay with this relationship for a while, please?" I asked, clearly wanting to date him, because... I was still in love with the same Yoongi, even if he had hurt me, It didn't change my feelings for him. "Okay.. if you want that, then sure.." He mumbled.

—————————
Which POV should I do next?! I am really into writing as of now, and I am finally back, sorry for the long leave, my mother has heart issues, speaking of which, I will be back in about 4 days, My mother has open heart surgery tomorrow.

Anywho, please comment which I should do, in the meantime, so shall make a Stephen X Daniel story~

Have a great day~!