chapter 1

So guys this is my very first book there are a lot of mistakes I can admit it but still I hope you enjoy it
FOLLOW .VOTE .COMMENTS

***Lucy's pov***

"wake up,wake up"

i heard a voice say. Ugh its my younger sister Tina

" Mum said your late that you should get up from bed".

i climb out of bed to the bathroom, splashing water on my face, i look up to the mirror to meet the blue eyes staring back at me. I'm not the kind to call pretty though. I have dark brown curly hair which rests on my shoulder and slides down to reach my elbow, with light blue eyes and baby pink lips. My skin is between light and dark tone.

I snap out of my thoughts , realizing I don't have time to have my bath I rush towards my wardrobe.

I pick up a black crazy jean with a white crop top and spray a lot of deodorant that can be considered as an overdose(I can as well try to dress well today). I grab my bag I run down the stairs .

"Lucy hurry up",Christina whines

"I'm coming",I yelled

I rush down and mum and Tina were already eating breakfast

"Morning mum"

"Morning Lucy how was your night"

"Fine and yours"

"Good"

"Lucy I heard that Shelly is back , and so is Andy. I heard that he's single now",she says mockingly butting into I and my mum's conversation

"No,I haven't seen her and forget about Andy he is never going to ask me out I am just his sister's best friend",I answer murdering an apple.

''Don't worry one day he will ask you out".

"I hope that day never comes",I smirked.

Remembering I have to go I grab a sandwich , get my bag and run out . I wave but I don't think they saw it, well I can't go back.

I walk out of the house bringing out my headphones to listen to music while I try to think of my life . My dad ran away leaving my mum ,my sister and I to pay for his debt which my mum worked hard to pay by selling things in the house. I quickly swerve as I realised that I almost got hit by a car

"Hey watch where you're going I could have knocked you out".
When I looked up I recognise that was Andy Scotts my best friend brother and the top hottest guy in school Andy was known to be a guy that doesn't take relationships seriously so anytime a girl is into him they know what they are getting themselves into ,as for me i'm not like the others who go after Andy even if his sis was my best friend
"Lucy I'm so sorry I didn't see you there " ,I could see that sincere look in his eyes.
"No thanks I am good", I shrug and walk away acting like it nothing
Since first year of high school Andy has been trying his best to avoid me which is good .As I got into the school I went to my locker to open it and fetch my English notebook before I noticed that someone was trying to look at what I was doing. I turned back and my face met with Shelly, my best friend .
"Morning Shelly so how was your summer vacation"
"It was great , Paris is one of the most romantic places to go to", she replies by putting her hands on her face trying to remember how beautiful it was .
"So what did you do for summer Lulu"
" I went to the beach no place special you know my family is still try to recover from my dad debt"
"Okay no problem. So Andy still hasn't been talking to you?",she asks looking worried. "You know already that he likes you".

"Will you stop talking about that time". I whine

When we where younger during middle school I found out that Andy had/has a crush on me
Flashback
Christmas holiday........
"Lucy mum said we are going to be staying with Shelly until she gets back"
"Sure let me go grab my coat"
When we got to Shelly's house Andy was on the couch playing a game with his younger brother Luke while Shelly was in the kitchen helping her mum
"Hi Mrs. Scotts",Christina And I chorused.
"Hi guys how are you, Shelly say hi to Lucy and Christina"
"Hey", Andy and Luke chorused still looking at their game
"Hi Lucy ,Hi Tina"
After a short period of time Luke and Andy decide to stop their game and get a snack .
"Hey Luke do you want to go build a snowman?",Tina asked
"Sure", they both left and went outside the only people left was Andy, Shelly and I. After a period of time Shelly and Andy were having a conversation do I was left on my own. Suddenly, Shell said , "uhm I think I forgot something in my room see you later bye".
As Shell goes up stairs she turns her back and winks at Andy . "Uhm Lucy ,I want to tell you something", he scratches the back of his head with his hands nervously. "Sure, what is it". " I wanted to tell you that I..I.. I like...y potatoes".
"Potatoes?".
"Sure I love potatoes,mashed potatoes I love it so I was thinking that we could make it together anytime you're free and if mom agrees".

"Sure"

After a few minutes Andy decides to go upstairs when It hit me that my conversation with Andy had something to do with Shelly's disappearance.

I snapped back to reality to meet Shelly's hand Infront of my face waving vigorously

"Lucy are you back", Shelly waves her hand on my face.

"Yh . I think so"