c h a p t e r 1

"Listen Htaed, I'm so done with you. Let's just break up."

Yan, ang mga salita na huli kong narinig sa ex ko. I knew it. Ginamit nya lang ako. I was sitting in the rooftop looking at the clear sky full of stars. Then, my phone beeped.

"Dude, iinom kami nila Euri downtown. Come with us. You need to clear up your mind and move on from that bitch you know?" Shawn texted me. I had no choice but to say yes so i changed my clothes and rode off. After a few minutes of driving, i've arrived at the bar and called Shawn.

H: Dude, asan ka kayo?

S: We're waiting for you at table 15.

H: Isn't that in the v.i.p area?

S: Yep. Now come here real quick.

After that, he ended the call. Bastos! I thought. I entered the bar and looked for them. After a minute of searching, i found them.

"Shawn!" i called out. He saw me then signaled me to come and sit with them.

"Dude, i know a company. I'll surely help you move on." Shawn said

"What's the name?"

"rbnd" Euri intruded without having an emotion.

"What's the company all about?" I asked

"You'll find tons of girls you can use as a rebound. But of course, you have to pay them." Shawn explained.

"Oh, let's go there later." I said, Shawn nodded.

"Why not now? After drinking, we could also stay there." Euri suggested.

"That sounds fine." I said and Shawn just nodded

"Excuse me, give us 3 bottles of red wine please." Euri told the waiter. After a minute, he came back with 3 shot glasses, 3 bottles of red wine and a bucket of ice.

The waiter came back at the exact time when a girl shouted

"WHAT THE FUCK!? KELAN PA!? YOU BITCH! I WILL DESTROY YOUR FUCKING FACE!"

A n i k a ' s  P . O . V

Knight, my boyfriend texted me.

K: Hey babe, let's go at the bar downtown.

A: Sure, babe. I'll just get ready.

I placed my phone on my bed and then showered. Pinili ko yung floral dress na sinuot namin nung nagkakilala kami. I matched it with a white simple looking heels, pastel pink purse, and gold accessories. I tied my hair into a low, messy bun. I called Knight.

K: Hey babe. Are you done getting ready? I'll pick you up.

He sounded like something was up.

A: Hi, i'm done na babe. I'll wait here downstairs, alright?

He just hummed then ended the call without saying goodbye or i love you. Anong meron? Bakit parang simula nung lumipat ako sa ibang school, he grew cold to me. Everything changed when i moved.

He arrived after a few minutes.

"Hey babe" I smiled at him and then kissed his lips.

"Hey, you look good babe." He smiled.

"Thank you babe. Let's go?" I suggested. He nodded then opened the door for me. We went outside. After some minutes of driving, we arrived at our destination. The nearest bar downtown.

He guided me to our reserved seat. And then said

"Listen Anika. Hindi na ako magpapatumpik tumpik pa. Dederetso na ako sa dahilan kung bakit niyaya kita dito."