chapter 7

All I remember is the death of my beloved..... The pain of our bond drifting off. The sounds of my hybrid howling and screeching for Jonah.

It was horrible, the pain , it was unimaginable. I felt like I died . I felt like every pup we would ever create in the future was ripped out of my womb , their essence.

The way my body fell to the bed and my hybrid silenced as well as my mate's heartbeat. It was over.  We died.

Our journey that barley begun will never continue. We will never have pups . Never have another generation to our royal blood line.

Then I woke up.

"JONAH"

I climbed out of bed and ran down to the hospital corridor. There his room was . I ran to the door and grabbed the knob only to be picked up and hauled away from the door. Of course, kicking and screaming.  We all know that is what I do best. If you catch my drift.

It is not time for you to be talking in a punitive way, some one is taking us away from MATE!

Okay I got it.

Then do what needs to be done and now.

Alright. You damn commanding littlt twat.

I'm telling mate on your sorry ass.

I cut off my mind connection with my pup. I swear she is fucking annoying. I slammed my fist into my attackers neck and bit down on his shoulder.  Baring all of my canines into his body. I was released.

" Do you not know who the hell your messing with, I am your Luna, and I deserve to be respected as such.

Before I ran, I slapped the dog shit out of Rubin-he is one of Jonah's so called body guards, I can't fucking stand him-I took off to Jonah's room and locked the door once I was safely inside. 

" you have been one nau---naughty little vixen. Once we are back at home, punishment will be unruly.  You will not remember your name or anything of the matter, nether the less will you be able to walk. Im go--going to fuck you until day break and then again. Every hour to the day, every minute to the hour , and 3very second to the minute.  "

I whipped around steadily to see this god of a man standing behind me, in nothing but, boxers. And god can I say, yum.  But, he still doesn't get it, I don't submit to no ONE.

" Who the hell are you speaking to, you will do no such thing to me, you are ill, you will rest, I nearly lost you and all you can think of is getting your dick wet. How dare you."

" you have a point baby, you did ALMOST lose me, but, you didn't.  But, I guess I could be considering and think about how my wet dick is going to be drenched from your wet kitty when im done with you. I'm going to fuck you until you can't come anymore, until we are swimming in your come. Until everyone in the mansion knows who the Luna is and who makes her feel delightful."

Well I'll be damn

Mate has plans for us, big time

" Now go get my clothes , its time to go. "

well, girls, I'll be damned is right. Its about to get hectic. 

I walked to the small closet in the hospital room and grabbed Jonah's clothes. Lord help me, this man is going to be the death of me.

" here baby, here's your clothes."

I turned to the door and walked out with Jonah by my side.

••••••••••••••♡
I hope you guys liked this chapter its been a while since I have updated. My life has been hectic. But im glad to start writing for you guys again.

•••••••••••••••♡