chapter 6

recap:

I turned around to see a wolf on midair about to  bite me .

I was pushed out of the way, to be saved by my mate. Jonah was already injured and the wolf pushed down on his wound. Jonah screamed in agony. My body started to shake. My eyes turned and my mouth hurt. I reached into my mouth to feel fangs sticking out and surfacing. What the hell.  I didn't have time to worry about what was happening. I jumped up and snapped his head. I grabbed Johan's body and ran to our room and locked the door.

" you found out you have a vampire side with in you." his voice starts to crack.

His eyes are starting to close and I can feel my wolf in pain .

is he dying?

I look at Jonah and I see his eyes fluttering closed.

"JONAH"

I felt our bond slip away completely.

Just withering away fastly.

He died.

The tears feel quickly.

"No , baby you can't die on me, how am I supposed to live if your gone ? How can I be a mother? I need you? Yes, you are the biggest ass I have ever met, and I am only in high school, dating a grown ass man. I really really like you, I think it's love. I never say " I love you" , not even to my mother and father. Baby, you can't leave me, I will lose myself as well. Literally."

I continuously beat on his body non stop , until my body gives out and up on me. I passed out. I think.

*******

Welp, hey there, haven't updated in a while, I've been busy, I want to thank you guys for reading my book. I want you to know this is not even near the end of this book.

- qayla

- update coming soon.. real soon.

** COMMENTS**

**VOTES**

**LIKES**

*G*O*O*D*N*I*G*H*T*