The official introduction

He grabbed my wrist and pinned them above my head. I tried to squirm away , but that was unsuccessful. My body collided with his allowing his pulsating cock to rub against my aching body.

" Lets see what is under here, shall we...."

He began to rip my clothes off, leaving only my lace bra. He smirked as his eyes met mine; leaving me wetter than I was before.

'Just fuck me already' my wolf groaned

"Mhhm.... please stop teasing me.... I wa---"

I was awakened from my very sensual dream ,but only when the shit was looking good. I hated my vivid sex dreams; somehow I am always left hot and bothered right before something important for the day. I rolled out of bed and head to the bathroom. It's my first day of college at Marcom Academy, a school specifically designed for maturing werewolves. I headed to the bathroom and took a shower before my 10 am class.

I got out of the shower and finished my morning routine: I did my make up, put my hair into a bun, and brushed my teeth twice. I love that extra minty breath.

When I finished in the bathroom I headed to my closet and picked out my red tank top and black ripped skinny jeans with my red timbs on my feet. My look was complete, I looked simply ravishing.

I made it to school with exactly 5 fucking minutes to spare. I walked through the main doors, clueless on where I needed to be. Hell, I didn't even know where the office was.

" Hey girl! You're new here ! "
" What's up, by any chance could you show me where the office is? I still need my schedule."

Without a response he began to walk.

If I had to explain him to you; all I could tell would be: he was about 6ft tall with a slender figure. He seemed very elegant, no where near your usual jock or nerd. His aura was bright and angelic. I noticed as we walked that his arms were long with tattoo sleeves. He looked like the type of person who you wouldn't imagine to have so many tattoos, but he did.

As we continued to walk towards the office to receive my schedule I felt as if I was being watched. I took a couple of glances around me, but I didn't see anyone focused on me. I did, however, notice how far we had walked.

"The office is located right in the belly of the beast." He said glancing over his shoulders.

" Every hall leads to the middle of the school in case of an emergency."

I think we need to be careful in a place like this

My wolf chimed in beautifully.

We arrived at the office.

I received my packet that directs me to everything I need in the school.
I left the office hoping that guy who helped me was still around, but he was gone. Hell, it seemed like everyone in the hall was gone.
I was heading down the hall, when I ran into the wall, I presumed. I looked up to find this intoxicating, dark looking man.

MATE....

My wolf growled..

Release me...

No, we don't know this man. The smell of our mate is intoxicating, but who knows who this man truly is. We didn't come here to fuck around, we came to learn and escape life at home.

"Well you must be new" he said, his voice was so damn low and husky. Instinctively I became aroused, ready to prance on daddy's dick like never before. I was so fucking wet. I could fill the warm fluids slip between my lips, gracing my panties with its presence.

" I am. " I stated with an eye roll.

" You're feisty" he growled low
"Well if you need anything, just come for me " he smirked

His pun was very intended, but in fact there was nothing he could do for me. I don't need my mate right now and that man's aura yells nothing but darkness. He's dangerous and there's no telling how he would treat me.

Should I listen to my heart and give it a shot or should I listen to my brain and get far away from this monstrosity as possible.

"Ah well If you need anything I'm sure I can be of much help to you." I winked at him and walked away.

" I'm sure you can " he said.

I glanced over my shoulder and smirked as I seen the faint hard-on appear into sight.

I made it to my first block. It went by pretty quick. I made a couple new friends. I even seen that guy from this morning. The one that helped me to the office. I finally got his name, Dylan. He's one of our school track and field team members, which explains his slender physique.

Lunch had passed. My last period of the day had arrived. I walked to room 302 with ease. I've been finding my way a little through this school. The door was closed when I arrived.

Was I early??

As soon as I walked into the room I was hit with a sweet aroma of cinnamon apples. Mate.

I continued to walk into the room, looking around cautiously. I noticed the room was empty, just my mate and I.....

He looked up and motioned me to come here.

"Rush, I am Jonah.... Jonah Black."

He sat me on his lap.

"Now we may begin."

000000 000 000 000 00 00000 000000 000 00000 00 00000 00 000 000 0000

Hi readers, this chapter has been edited and bettered. I will be revising what I have and continuing the story. Its been a long time coming.