Glance Upon The Star Of Love

Note to all my readers :

This story is based on a real person. I hope all of you read through the lines and understand the real meaning and purpose of the protagonist's life.

PROLOGUE

The sun almost kissed the earth goodbye. The trees, fresh and green, swayed with the gentle breeze. I tried to hush my urge to cry.

I think I couldn't do it any longer somehow.

I was helpless. I could do nothing but look at his lifeless body.

I stared...

Just the night before he promised that he would never leave me. He just broke the promise.

I continued to stare...

He said that he would never make me feel alone. Little does he know that that is exactly how I felt back then.

I still stared...

He promised to meet me exactly at seven today. Now. I, however, didn't expect to meet him in such a shocking manner.

And I still continued to stare...

Did he forget that we were to be united in marriage in a couple of months?

I couldn't hold back my tears anymore. I broke down. So many of his thoughts and memories spinning in my confused head. All the things he said. All the promises he made. That I trusted with all my heart. Bewildered, wondering why it had to be. Searching for reasons for it to be. For him to leave so quickly. For letting me down. Leaving me to fend for myself. Lying to me.

I had already begun to feel like a widow.

I wondered. Was I being punished by the Supreme One? Did He know what He just did? Did He realise that He took away a huge part of me? My life? He deserved to live longer. What had he ever done to anyone that so many had to be punished along with him because of it?

They shut the coffin. The last time that I saw him. The last time anyone saw him. His body, now without any trace of life, to be buried six feet under the earth, never to be seen again. The priest, performing the last rites. People swarming around, weeping, mourning, praying for his soul to rest in peace for eternity.

Love happens just once, they say, and I completety lost love now.