Love, and Blood

The viscous blood ran down his pale skin, and the slender wounds slightly turned out to reveal the flesh and blood. It's like broken white porcelain sprinkled with red dye, shattered and uncoordinated. She almost suffocate in this beauty, she is intoxicated, she is addicted and can't help but want more....

In this pitch dark space, echoed with his hoarse light whisper, she draw back her mouth, and the orange-golden eyes of hers were filled with craziness.

The person in front of her is dyed with the beautiful red color of blood. It was the color she always loved, she love it very much, more than any other colors. She can't help it but let the person that she like to dye with this color. She want to see him covered in scars and wounds, lying on the white floor, and the red spread, spread, and then get everywhere that's in her sight.

She pull his head toward herself with one hand, the liquid on her hand stained his light gray-blue hair. She kissed the wrinkled lips of the man. The taste wasn't bad, it have the slight sweetness, the smell of the breakfast pancakes that they ate this morning. So she put her finger into his mouth, and the sweet smell was ruined by the rusted blood.

"Ah~, Tomura Kun~, I love you so much~~" She prolonged her tone, with an unstoppable crazy smile of hers, laughing next to the ear of the man, like the whisper of a lover, "I want more! Tomura Kun! I want more blood coming out of you~~"

"Ha? Don't you like Stain?" Shigaraki taunted, his left hand clenched on the right hand of the girl.

"Oh? Are you jealous?" She laugh cheerfully and trying to tease him. " Like is like, love is love. I love Tomura Kun. but I like Stain Sama, this is totally different~"

Shigaraki suddenly push her down. Toga's back against the ground, swing her arm, and the cold knife scratch Shigaraki's arm, the blood poured out like a waterfall, splashing her face.

The knife was knocked down to the corner by Shigaraki, Toga's hair is scattering on the ground. Shigaraki looked down. The gray-blue curly hair and the long blond hair tangled together, their hair and clothing got soaked by the pool of blood. They feel each other's breath, soft, warm, caressing slightly on the skin.

"No—" Shigaraki buried his face in her neck, lips touching her soft skin, the warm sensation is giving him a weird feeling, he couldn't help it but rub his face against her neck twice. "You can't like Stain. You can only like me, and you can only love me too. YOU ARE MINE!"

"I can't, Tomura Kun..." She press onto his head and stroke his soft hair, smirking. "Only this, I can't promise you~"

Shigaraki look up and stare at her. The golden-colored eyes clearly reflected his dim figure, only him alone.

His red eyes and blood are harmony. Toga caress his face and her fingers continually rubbing in the corners of his eyes.

"Ahhh~Such a beautiful shade of red!....I want to dig your eyes out and see it crack open and get blood all over! How amazing would that be—!"

She open her mouth wide, and moans coming out of her. Her cheeks are turning red and saliva coming out of her mouth, makes her look like a girl that's high on drugs. Shigaraki press Toga's hands on the ground and kiss her.

He doesn't really have great kissing techniques. Toga thought as she feel the rough plunder in her mouth, and her lips felt a slight pain. She lick the blood on her lips, the bloody taste make her more exhilarate. She turned over and their position has changed.

"Tomura Kun~" Her eyes squinted and she kiss him on the cheek, leave a little blood on him. Her words were hoarse and fuzzy, with a strong affection. "Kill me~"

"Use your quirk, kill me~"

"Because...we have nowhere to escape..."

Shigaraki put all his fingers down, her skin began to appear cracks like cobweb, those pure and beautiful cracks spread quickly on her skin, Toga laugh abnormally. Struggling to get the knife that's in the corner.

At the moment she held the handle, she laughed.

"Tomura Kun~, come with me!"