chapter six.

~mosey~
that flight from seattle to san francisco wasn't no joke. but it was all worth it cause i could spend the summer with my girl. it was kinda late & i didn't know if i wanted to pull up on her now or wait. i texted her to see if she was up. it was around 10 PM.

LA 🥵❤️: hey baby girl, you awake?

me, cole, jay, & sauve got off the plane & took a uber to my place. once we got in the car, elysa texted me back saying that her & her friends were still woke. "aye, we gotta slide on chi & her girls." i told the guys. cole already got a girl, so it would be pointless for him to go. "she got homegirls huh? bet." sauve said. i never met elysa's friends before, but i was sure they were cool.

*elysa*
i went upstairs to where dallas & carina were. "aye, the guys finna come over." i told them. they looked wide eyed as i said that. we started cleaning up the house & we all sat on the long box shaped sofa waiting for them. after about 10 minutes of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta went by, the doorbell rang. i went to go see who it was. i opened the door & it was la & his boys. i gave him a big hug & let them in. "these are my friends dallas and carina. dallas, carina, this is mosey, sauve, & jay." i introduced them. i caught dallas giving jay the flirty eye, which wasn't new for her. she was the flirt of the group, no doubt. jay went & sat over by dallas, i was hugged up with la on the other side of the couch, and sauve and carina had some distance between them on the couch. i think that sauve would like carina, it's just hard for her to open up. we all chilled, watched tv, listened to music, & ate chinese food until around 12 when the guys had to leave. jay asked dallas for her number so they could go out while we were here. sauve tapped carina on her shoulder & motioned for her to follow him. "don't get pregnant!" dallas yelled behind them.

|Carina|
"so, yo name carina right?" sauve asked me. "yeah, why?" i wasn't really interested in getting to know him. he seemed like a player. "that's good, that's good. you talking to anybody right now?" i looked around for a while. boys didn't usually like to talk to me. i think that i'm pretty, i've never had a boyfriend, i don't have sex, and i don't send nudes, so what could it be that made boys not want to talk to me? "no, i don't usually talk to anyone in that way." he cracked a slight smile. it was kinda cute. "well, i was wondering if maybe we could, ion know, get to know each other? go out for a lil while?" this was moving a little fast. but he was cute. "yeah, that sounds cool." we exchanged numbers & the guys left. i went back in the house & the girls were cleaning up the kitchen. "whew, girl that nigga Jay? fine as fuck!" dallas yelled. me & lysa started laughing. dallas sure as hell was a flirt, but her & jay was cute together, not gon lie. i went upstairs to my room & put my phone on the charger. it was getting late & i was extremely tired. i almost fell asleep when i realized that i had to text my mom & tell her how i was doing. it took a lot of convincing to even get her to let me go across the country for the summer with no adult supervision. i had to tell her that she can't keep me sheltered for all of my life. i was gonna have to grow up eventually.

*elysa*
i was turning off the lights in the kitchen & front room when i heard some loud honking outside. i looked out the window & saw a familiar Range Rover in the driveway. it had to be ice. i unlocked the door and went up to the car. ice got out & looked around like she was nervous or something. "what's wrong?" i asked her. she sighed. "lysa i have something to tell you." i made a confused face. what was going on? "i met someone tonight & i really think that you should meet them." she looked behind her in her car & the door opened. a tall, caramel skinned guy got out of the car & came up next to ice. "is this your-" she cut me off. "no, i'm not dating him." i sighed in relief. but what she said next? i wasn't prepared for it at all. "elysa, this is our brother."

**AUTHOR'S NOTE**
and i- oop... 💀 anyways, did y'all like the Carina POV? should i go deeper into the lives of Carina, Dallas, Ice, Tina, etc? i don't want it to be all about Mosey and Elysa. but thanks for reading this far... i'm going into finals week so i'll be publishing more chapters this week! lots of love 💗