Chapter 3

Tyler's POV

I locked eyes with Troye.I mean, he just looked back, worryingly (if that's even a word), and I was the first person his eyes met. I could feel my eyes widening and my cheeks getting hot. He quicky looked away, and i could'nt help but think that maybe he turned away because he was blushing, or he just didnt want to look at me ever again. Dammit, Tyler. you always overthink things.

I looked down at my desk, and studied all the doodles that has been erased. I could make out a heart, what looked like a slice of pizza with eyes... I could really go for some pizza. I thought to myself. I'm always hungry, but I can never eat. some people call it an "eating disorder" I call it a justified way to get "skinny".

I look up, but only because Troye starts to talk loudly. I can hear him say " But you didn't!" I wonder what they're talking about. "Okay, Class. Time to get to work." Saved by Mrs. Bell, I guess.

Class goes by and all I can see is Troye and Kayla passing notes. Troye has the handwriting of, like a 5 year old. He's so adorable. I mean, I never belived the rumors that they were a thing; but they just act so cute together, I cant help but wonder.... Tyler, fucking stop! Im going to make myself cry one of these days. Of course I know that he's not gay, but it sure would be nice....

A/N-

HAY!!1!! I FORGOT TO DO AN AUTHORS NOTE IN THE LAST 2 CHAPTERS. OOPS <3 ANYHOWWW HI, IM A PERSON WHO SHIPS TROYLER (DUH) BUT IM SO VERRYY SORRY THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I HAVE SO MUCH FRICKING SCHOOLWORK AND UGHHH ANYWAYS DID YOU HEAR THAT TYLER IS GOING TO BE ON TV THATS SO COOL ANYWAYS IM RANTING SO IMMA GO NOW OK I HOPE YOU LIKE THE STORY BYE DONT FORGET TO RATE AND COMMENT CUZ IM GOING TO BE READING THEM!! <33333