chapter 1

Tyler's POV-

"You can turn in your papers now." Said the teacher. I look down and on my paper I see all my doodles. shit. The name "Jay Tyler Mellet" covered up most of my answers, but it didnt matter; most of them were probably incorrect anyways.

Infront of me, a brown quiff started to turn around and snatch up my paper. Not knowing what to do, I panicked and snached the paper from Troye Mellet's grip, hoping that he didnt see what i'd wrote. He gave me a questioning look, but walked up to the front without a word.

I mean, i couldnt help but look at his butt, it was right infront of me. Troye was the "eye candy" of the entire school. It would surprise me if he wasn't. Those big blue eyes, that quiff that always seemed to be on point.. shit. Tyler, stop! I actually had to say this on a daily basis.

Not that he would actually be friendly to me, he kind of wont talk to me after someone in 7th grade told him that I had a crush on him. It was one thing to deal with the signs on my locker saying homo and loser, but another thing to deal with the silent treatment from your crush. It sucks, you know. The bell rung and startled me from my thoughts. I ran my hands through my bright blue hair. Where was my next class? This is only the second day of school, you know. Maybe they should extend the bell for another minute or so...

I look down at my schedule; and see FOURTH PERIOD- ENGLISH 224.

I can't help but squeal to myself. Another class with Troye.

Another class where instead of daydreaming about him, I can actually stare at the real thing.

The only thing I hate about English class is that Troye's best friend sits right next to him and they always talk. That gives him an actual reason not to look back at me. I'm sure he's used to people looking at him, anyways.

I get into my seat in the very back, and see Troye already sitting there, chatting away with his best friend; Kayla.

I can't not feel bad for him though, in 9th grade some bitch started a rumor that they were hooking up or something.

I, for one didn't believe it. Sure, she's pretty but I don't think Troye goes for girls her "type".

I look over and Troye looks very concerned, Kayla looks very upset. I can't just come up and ask "what's wrong?" Shit what do I do?

I can imagine myself just coming up to him and saying "what's wrong?" I can picture the scene going like this:

Me- what's wrong??

Troye- what was that?

Me- WhAtS wRoNg?

Troye- what?

Kayla- *stifled laughter*

Me- WHATS WRONG??

Troye- I'm sorry what?!

Me- WHATS WRONG?!?!?!

Troye- one more time..

Me- never mind...

*snickering from Troye and kayla*

Yeah that's why.

I do wonder what's wrong though...