Another day clinging on

Crimson's POV

Once I swore to myself that I will not ever let myself be forgotten and that I won't let anyone bring me down. I will not let myself sink into a pit of darkness.

Promises are made to be broken and the world probably doesn't want another imperfection living in its pure grounds.

Few people pass by in the dirty train station but then again it is the middle of the night. Which leads me onto why the hell is a 14 year old girl alone in the dark; not that being alone is bad.

Even though I was only four years old I could still remember the screams and cussing and hate and........bruises. Hate. I'm pretty sure that a normal toddler isn't surrounded by hate in her waking hours. I remember them driving me to an alley of some sorts, (at this point I was five) and then they pushed me out the car and left me sitting on the ground in dirt and gravel.

That's when the people from the shadows came, but surprisingly creatures of darkness and hoods were kind. They gave me a home and a family; more than I ever had wanted at my five years of life. Although my memory is cloudy from reasons I simply can't remember or explain, I know that the shadows were the people who taught me everything a know today.

Hey this is my first story so please let me know if there is anything wrong.