Chapter 3

.......It's a guy, with bluey-greenish eyes which has specks of gold in them and black hair (which is styled in a side fringe) contrasting his pale complexion. His two eyes stared back down into mine with concern.

"feeling better?" the guy said. He looks about 15 and has a scar on his left cheek.

"yeah" I utter out of my mouth and wipe my tear stained cheeks.

"I'm Blake and no, I am not some creepy wierdo who is stalking you, I'm just trying to help you."

"how do you know my name?"

"Well, I honestly would tell you but I can't so let's leave at that"

There was an awkward pause

"How can you just let them beat you up like that, I know you can fight and I know that you stronger than all of them.......just why do you alow yourself to be hurt time and time again? " Blake said with pain in his voice but I stay silent.

"It pains me to watch them do this to you over, and over again. I know your strong but at some point,  your gonna break. So just-"He suddenly has another thought and rolls up my sleeve, I look away from the shame his eyes create and at the tiled, floor we are sitting on.

Remember when I said that I promised I would never cut? You really think a coward like me wouldn't slip? I lied, I broke a promise for my own release.

Blake is tracing the scars on my skin with his hard finger tips. His face, hanging down from his neck in disappointment.

"Please, never again" he cries but I answer him with the silence my mouth possesses.

"You can come with me if you want, you'll never have to beg or constantly look behind you all the time, you'll have a home."

"I don't need your help, I'm not as weak as I seem right now, please just leave me alone." I snap back at him. I don't need any help from some stranger. I'm fine as I already am, no one to look after and no one to slow you down.

_____________________________________

The few days were almost automatic, machine like even. I would get beaten up and he would heal my wounds. I would sing for the busy station and they would walk pass me. Until......

I was crying again, I'm so weak just weak and useless. No one in the world would miss me if I just ended this now. This made my body summon more tears to my eyes and brace myself as they salt dripped into the gashes on my face.

You coward, facing your problems with a rope, you are nothing.

Yes, I am a coward,  I am really going to finally do this. No saviour from God is going to save me. I pick up some of the glass from one of the broken bottles that they threw at me

and started to draw lines on my skin. I wiped away some of the blood covering the letters, as the mess of lines became clearer, the more I started to cry.

I could feel my life seeping out of my veins along with the crimson liquid that I am named after.

"No! Crimson, please stay with me, please be strong for me." I heard someone say as I was being levitated up into the air. "I won't let them take you away from me. I won't"

_____________________________________

So all that happened and this is where I am now, a fancy recording studio/house all crammed into one.....more of a recording studio than a house really. On tge upside, I get to sleep on something other than the cold stone slabbed pavement for once so yay!

I'm trying to remember all I can from this past life I had with the 'shadow people' but all of got so far is that I had a friend called Phee who died from suicide. 

Blake was the one who saved me that day, he is practically my life support now. He gives me food and drink and a home, but overall, he gives me a faint essence that someone in the world might care about me.

Sorry if it's been a while, I'll attempt to keep a deadline of Saturday or Sunday for my stories and I hope you enjoyed.  :-)