12. Last Goodbye

(Chanyeol pov)

"Yeah Hyung. I'll move out this weekend..." I clicked on the phone and sat down in tears... I couldn't breath, it felted like someone did something unbelievable that stabbed my heart. I didn't want to hurt her... How am I supposed to tell you when you're so happy...

This morning I went out to talk to Hyung Suho and he told me that it's best to tell her and try to be strong about it... I was depressed and mad. And lately I have been getting home very late because I was thinking, I know I made her worried but I was thinking about how I should tell her without hurting her... And this is what happened.

"Oppa, is something wrong? You've been coming very late at night?" He didn't answered but walked upstairs. I followed him and asked him again what was wrong, he then answered, "nothing". I nodded and went to my room. I got annoyed by him, this was the very first time he was ever like this. I threw myself flat into the bed annoyed by the way he has been acting. Just then I went straight to Chanyeol room, "Ya..." I play with my fingers... "Do you want to watch movies with me?" Chanyeol got out of his bed, "Mmmmm. Why not." As we sat down on the couch he was sitting very quiet, you can see his two big eyes popping like popcorn. And I, I was just clicking on the channels. *CLICK CLICK CLICK* There was a open seat between us, it felted weird and cold. "Ya ya!! Go back!" Chanyeol shout loudly. "You should really watch this." He moved closer to me as I give him a what the fish look? "T-this. Ya! Do you want me to move back to my seat?" I shook my head repeatedly while I snug into his arm "Nope!" Chanyeol smiled, "You will really love this movie."

We were watching "Werewolf Boy". The story of the movie was, there was this young lady who found this young man who lived like a werewolf but was completely human. Her family and herself was scared of the young men but had courage to help him be like a human. Eventually they crazily fell in love! She fell in love with the way he was. He fell in love with her by the way she accepted him and still smiles through it all. Unfortunately, something badly came up, scientists!! I know, what the hell. Maybe you guys can watch the movie and understand, but they weren't together at the end... Heart broken. And tissues here please.

Tears falling down FAST like when you see someone sliding down the mountains. "Ya.... Why is she so mean?... Why would she leave him alone and start a new life while he was waiting and waiting for her?" Haha, sorry if I ruined the ending but that was what had happened. She told him to leave so the scientists wouldn't be able to get him. Oh, did I mention that he didn't talk till the very ending... SIGH** The ending just melted my heart, he said with tears falling down slowly, "Don't go... Don't go." She pushes him away and ran like the wind, sadly they went on their own separate ways. You didn't know how mad I was... "You won't leave me like that right?" The response of his was like lightning bolt. "Never, never will I leave you. I promise." Chanyeol kisses my forehead then lean me closer with a warm hug.

This morning I saw Chanyeol going out, maybe he got some work to do or something. *RING RING RING* "Hello. Yeah that's me!... Really?!?!!? This Sunday! Thank you!!!" I have a audition this Sunday night to perform for any of the entertainment I'll like to be in with! I'll really like to be with Chanyeol.... But, so much work and effort. With the amazing news I gotten today I went out to buy fried chicken and beer! Just kidding, it was just fizzy drinks hehe. The time I was close to home, I saw Chanyeol bringing big boxes into the house. I hurried after him and opened the door and the boxes was seen no more. "Chanyeol, I bought chicken and fizzy drinks!" I laid them out on the table of the living room as I hear Chanyeol coming down the stairs. "You could of asked me to buy it." I shook my head, "Its okay. What were those big boxes for?" He turned off his phone and toss it to the couch then sat across from me on the ground. "Uh, just boxes." I nodded, was he telling the truth? Just then he tossed his phone on the couch now empty boxes? "You know I-I..." My words were cut short by him, "Trust me Haneul. We can't be together if we have no trust.." I shake my head feeling confused, "What I was trying to say was..." Why do I feel like something is wrong. "I-I got a audition this Sunday and I was thinking you should recommend me a song..." It left the room into silence... "REALLY. Congratulations! You should sing a love song or something that will make them attract to you!" I was shocked how he responded. "Do you know what entertainment you will like to be in?"I didn't think hard, "I don't really care... As long I'm with you I don't care where I am." Chanyeol nodded while chewing, "Yeah, go ahead." I smiled Brightly, "After this do you wanna go outside for air?... I feel like we've stayed home too much." Chanyeol stood up, "Let's go now."