PERSPECTIVE

(PERSPECTIVE!)

вυт ι'м a ѕυnғlower, a lιттle ғυnny

...ιғ ι coυld, ι'd cнange overnιgнт

═══════════════════
jυѕт ѕpace oυт a вιт мore

IRIS "SUNFLOWER" EASTER
(the work of art)

HATED WAS the wrong term for the basis of Iris Easter's feelings for art, despised was a seemingly more accurate rendition

BUT LOW and behold, there she stood, wandering through the halls of Manhattan's Metropolitan Artistry display with just a bit more than an undying curiosity and a ticket to the headlining feature, it's up-and-coming artists division.
IT WAS displayed in a nice section, decorated to the bare minimum, but the artworks located there spoke for themselves. Even if they got help from the plaques below them.
IT WASN'T a fancy place, per se, but it was quiet enough to hush the thoughts that beat at her, an escape of some type- and honestly, Iris would take an escape whenever she could.
BESIDES, THE FACT of the matter was quite simply that Iris Easter was not overly fond of herself, and she didn't quite have a grasp on herself or the reality around her- so if it took taking a step into modern art to truly understand it- then so be it.

WHO KNEW figuring yourself out
would be so hard?

- ɪɴ                ᴡʜɪᴄʜ             ɪʀɪs,
ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ   ᴛᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ғᴀɪʟ ᴀ ᴄʟᴀss,
ᴇɴᴅs ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴡᴏʀᴋ -

...

DISCLAIMER!

i don't own the mcu nor any of it's characters mentioned. i don't own iris nor the plot. both were created by the ever wonderful five-hargreeves but i added onto both with my own twists, etc. if you want to get your own plot be sure to check her book out! i love her sm <3

the story starts a bit pre-ca;cw and mostly won't be centered around the movies, but on iris's path to self discovery. she is insecure about herself so that will be brought up so proceed with caution. there won't be anything too triggering (ie, self harm) but it could be mentioned in passing. still, if something like that is mentioned, i'll add a trigger warning at the beginning of the chapter.

𝕋ℍ𝕀𝕊 𝔹𝕆𝕆𝕂 𝕀𝕊 𝔻𝔼𝔻𝕀ℂ𝔸𝕋𝔼𝔻 𝕋𝕆 𝕄𝕐 𝔽𝔸𝕍𝕆ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔼 ℙ𝔼𝕆ℙ𝕃𝔼 𝕆ℕ 𝕋ℍ𝕀𝕊 𝕊𝕀𝕋𝔼!
(𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕠𝕠, 𝕠𝕗 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖)
(𝕒𝕝𝕤𝕠, 𝕚 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕠𝕥 𝕒 𝕗𝕖𝕨 𝕡𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕚'𝕞 𝕕𝕦𝕞𝕓)
five-hargreeves
honeyholland
avreyovards
mayfields
nicbelles
-tonysstarks-