chapter two

"Kailangan mo mag panggap na manliligaw ko, madali lang naman yun and i'll pay you 5000." Sabi ko.

   "Wow! Sige." The guy said and my dad arrived.

   "Mikoy, bat ka nandito?" My dad asked.

   "You know him?" I asked.

   "Oo, nagtratrabaho siya sa talyer." Sabi ni dad.

   "Oh well, i'll get going." I said.

  "Pupunta nalang ako sa talyer to meet you." I continued and left.

    the next day ^_^

     I woke up with my luggage and rode the car. "Sa talyer please." I said and the driver nodded. I finally arrived and saw Mikoy. Sumakay na siya and I gave him a bag. "Here is your clothes and ako na bahala sa expenses mo. Bring me flowers, tulips lang ang gusto ko. You should be sweet infront of my friends." I said and he nodded. "Ang ganda mo talaga noh." Sabi niya. "Oh shut up. Your name will be Michael and taga BGC ka and you own a resort at Siargao." I said straight. "Magstostop over tayo and you have to change to this summer outfit." I said.

     Nagstop over na kami at nagbihis siya he came back and bagay sakanya. We came straight ahead to Zambales for the music summer fest. "We do this every year." I said.

      We finally arrived and I saw the girls. "Hello girls." I said. "Who's that Marga?" Maureen asked. "I'm Nica." Nica said as she approaches her hand. "Sorry but kay Marga lang ako." Mikoy said. "This is Michael, my suitor." I said and smiled. "Really?" Nadya asked. "Yes girls, let's go and unpack now to our rooms." I said. On the way I saw Cassie and Kristoff. "Hi Marga." Cassie said. "No one cares." I said and walked out.