Chapter 22: The Elven Cure (part 1)

Hello everyone ✋🐐

Here's the new chapter for you.

Sorry for the late update but here we go...enjoy😉

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Astro Song 14: By your side

Damn, I so love this one. 😍

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sanha

We've been traveling days and nights just to get to the tree of life.

Jinjin hyung always tells us a story about this gigantic tree where the elves live but I've never been to that place.

I'm really worried about my friends right now that I even can't rest well. I still remember the times when I often called Jinjin an adorable hyung because he loves to take good care of me and Binnie just like a mom. Now it's time for me to do something for him and Moonbin too.

Speaking of Moonbin hyung, Alpha Eunwoo is still searching for a clue. A clue that could lead us to the culprit who abducted his mate. It's already three days since this incident happened but we can't still find him.

"Hey, you're spacing out. Care to share your thoughts?"

"P-prince Myungjun."

And this guy also became my problem ever since he returned from the Atlantean seas. I just noticed that he always approach me like a friend of his but of course... I feel some kind of awkward feeling on my tummy every time he's around. Those memories on the lake of the cerulean moon make me feel so shy to talk to him. It's just...uhm...uncomfortable.

"Oh, I'm just thinking about my friends your highness."

"Hey...no need to be formal. Just call me Myungjun or you can use my earthen name...Mj"

He smiled before sitting beside me. I can't help but smile too because I noticed that he's way shorter compared to me. Now, this became more and more awkward and I don't even know why?

"Uhm... May I know your name cutie?"

I frowned.

M-me? Cute? No... I'm handsome😣.

"Is something wrong?"

He coed when he noticed the change on my face. He's even beaming while asking me that. like seriously?

"Nothing...why are you here anyway?"

"It's just that I thought you need some company." He said while looking up the sky. "Seeing you in dept thoughts was the cutest thing I've seen so far."

My eyes widened when I heard his compliments. I was really shocked. I never heard such adoration coming from other people other than my parents and it hit me big time.

"So...may I know your name now?"

"Uhm...I'm Sanha, your highness," I said while lowering down to give him the respect he deserves.

"You're pretty stubborn aren't you? How many times do I have to tell you? Just Mj. Ok?"

Aw..yeah I forgot. Silly me...

Oh well, we spent our rest time talking with each other about his kingdom and how beautiful it is underwater. How he plays with the sharks and whales, the colors of the fishes swimming around rifts, the movements of the crustaceans from coral to coral and the way how mermaids take good care of their tails and voices.

I saw his tail once and I can say it's splendid.

"So, I already told you something about me but you never answered my question a while ago. Why does your face were so gloomy?"