Chapter 5

~12 years old~

"Hi there, dad. How are you? I hope you're alright and happy there. I'm already twelve years old, dad! And my birthday is just mind blowing! Uncle Zayn, Louis, Niall and Liam surprise me! I don't really like parties but i had fun! But its a lot more fun if you're there with us. Uncle Niall taught me how to play guitar, yesterday, and its not that hard. Uncle Niall, told me that you can also play guitar and sing really well! and the five of you are singers! I forgot the name, i'll just ask mom later.. I start high school, dad, and maybe i'm honorable.. Are you proud of me? Are you watching me everyday at school? Did you see them tease me? Don't worry, dad, i'm fine and beside they're just joking and i don't mind it at all. I still do have a friends! Uncle Zayn's son is also attending my school, but i'm a year older than him, I'm on the soccer team too, dad, i also play basket ball and volleyball. I'mm also sporty, dad. Mom said the five of you always play soccer for charity and it inspired me, so i also try and play. I also have my best friend with me, I'm just a newbie so i'm not that good, yet, but i'll practice everyday with uncle louis and William, its his son. The youngest, he's only 5 years old and he do love playing ball games! oh and uncle Niall sometimes come along and play with us, And sometimes uncle Liam will just pop out and play with us! They're really so nice, dad! I wish you're here with us. Uncle Niall, also gave me a guitar just simple one.. Its his birthday present for me, and i ask them if they can sign it and they all sign it! Mom and aunt's too! Its really funny, dad. Can you see us from there or heard us, dad? I always pray to god to keep your company so you wouldn't get bored and lonely.. I really miss you, daddy. Its been so long, dad, since you left.. Nine years, and so. I start thinking about college, dad.. D'you think i can be a singer like you? or a music teacher? because i really love music like you do, Do you think i can sing well? because thats what they told me.. Can you hear me singing in there dad? Are You watching me? Do you want me to sing for you? I really like your songs, your band i mean. And i always listen to some of them before i sleep, it relax me.. Okay i'll sing something for you, dad. Mom said she love you, dad, she always do and always will.

Shut the door

Turn the light off

I wanna be with you

I wanna feel your love

I wanna lay beside you

I cannot hide this

Even though I try

Heart beats harder

Time escapes me

Trembling hands

Touch skin

It makes this harder

And the tears stream down my face

If we could only have this life

For one more day

If we could only turn back time

You know I'll be

Your life

Your voice

Your reason to be

My love

My heart

Is breathing for this

Moment

In time

I'll find the words to say

Before you leave me today

Close the door

Throw the key

Don't wanna be reminded

Don't wanna be seen

Don't wanna be without you

My judgment's clouded

Like tonight's sky

Hands are silent

Voice is numb

Try to scream out my lungs

It makes this harder

And the tears stream down my face

If we could only have this life

For one more day

If we could only turn back time

You know I'll be

Your life

Your voice

Your reason to be

My love

My heart

Is breathing for this

Moment

In time

I'll find the words to say

Before you leave me today

Flashing lights in my mind

Going back to the time

Playing games in the street

Kicking balls with my feet

There's a numb in my toes

Standing close to the edge

There's a pile of my clothes

At the end of your bed

As I feel myself fall

Make a joke of it all

You know I'll be

Your life

Your voice

Your reason to be

My love

My heart

Is breathing for this

Moment

In time

I'll find the words to say

Before you leave me today

You know I'll be

Your life

Your voice

Your reason to be

My love

My heart

Is breathing for this

Moment

In time

I'll find the words to say

Before you leave me today

Mom said she really love that song, so maybe you also love it. I'll sing to you little things on the next video because i really need to do my homework! Mom will be mad! I miss you dad and i love you.. bye"

~~

-A