Chapter 3

~8 years old~

"Daddy? Are you happy in heaven? I hope you are. Mom always cooked me your favorite foods because i also like them. Yesterday mom found a photo album at the small box on your and mom's room and its you and uncle Zayn, Liam, Niall, and louis, All of you are singing in there, Smiling too.. Mom don't really want me to see some of your pictures, (not because she don't want me to see you, dad, she just don't want me to cry all day all night again looking for you..) and i don't too because i'll just going to miss you again. Mom said i have to move on and even if i do miss you and want you to come back and be with us, which is impossible, I agreed to mom, the both of us need to let you go. That small box have your old phone and charger so i'm using it now. Sorry if i'm using it without your permission but even if i want to ask you, i just can't. And on the box there's a picture in there that you're wearing a banana, and i just love it so i ask mom if i can keep it and she said yes.. You have a beautiful green eyes, daddy, Just like mine. Your curls too, daddy, we're the same and you also have dimples, just like mine. We're almost the same, daddy. And there's some cd's there, I watch it, its some of you and uncle's video diaries that mom recorded when she's still teenager and some song, i listened to them too, And it relax me. I just saw it yesterday that you also have some tattoo... I want to see them, daddy. And your voice, i want to hear you sing with your four best friends, dad... Mommy and i, talks about you a lot now.. much more than before. Mom also keep your t-shirts in your closet, Majority of your shirts are black and i think mom really love 'em. I also ask mom if i can have one of those and she said yes and she gave me one, So i keep it. I wear it every night when i go to bed, I think its still smell like you. Every time i wear it, i feel safe its like you're just there beside me, protecting me. I can also sleep even the lights are off! I miss you, daddy, I hope you're alright there and happy, I love you so much, daddy... I try not to cry, daddy, But i can't... its hard... It hurts, daddy.. I miss you so much and i just want to hug you, forever. I want you here, beside me, protect me, and love me.. Bye daddy"

~~

-A