First Love

Everybody has had they're first love.

That beautiful, mysterious and wonderful feeling of falling in love with a person ist just... magical.

It took me so long to realize that I was actually in love. That so called being "in love".

It was like the clouds in my mind cleared and I could finally see clearly for the first time in a while.  It felt great, well, at least for a while. It eventually changes, like everything in life. 

After a while one slowly forgets to think about that person and will only remember a couple of times. If you're lucky you will forget the feelings that brought pain and depression quicker, if not you will have those terrible feelings much longer until you don't remember what a happy day felt like. 

Until one day you will eventually forget, too, and slowly you will get better. You will not realize this till the day comes when you are in a better, safer and happier place. A place where you allow yourself to breath and to relax. I place where you are able to think back without getting hurt. And you will smile.

You will be glad that it happened and you will realize that you are actually thankful that it happened because at the end of the line you notice that the good times overpower the bad ones. Because now, there are good memories. 

And you build yourself back up, stronger, so that you may experience something better that will eventually tear you down. But you will build yourself ones again so that you may start all over again. 

That is the way you will learn to be stronger. And it will be harder to tear you down.