Chapter 1

(Message: Each chapter will have a song and choreography/dance feeling to it. Consider this as a bit of a song fic! Whoop!)

Ciara uh huh
Catch me in the mall, you know I buy it out
G5 planes, yeah I fly it out! On the back look like 'Lac sittin' on 28s! Oh you can't get her if you ain't got plenty cake, ATL Georgia. Booties look like this size, 23 waist, pretty face, thick thighs

"Come on AJ."

"Fer the last time, I don't think ah can do it!"

Rainbow Dash and Applejack have been practicing each other's genres of dancing for at least a few weeks now, though it wasn't going too smoothly. Rainbow Dash has gotten the hang of square dancing and line dancing (which is AJ's preferred dances) but Applejack hasn't been too great with Rainbow's style of dancing. It's been hectic to say the least on that part. Rainbow sighed and removed her jacket, placing it somewhere. "You know you won't get it until we keep trying. Come on, I found us a dance we could try." Applejack groaned and went over to their shared laptop, Rainbow Dash then put on some music and got into position on the dance floor. "One more time, this time, do it for yourself and think about only you. If it helps." Applejack nodded and quickly kicked off her cowgirl boots and went onto the dance floor, more often then not she always took them off so that way she could have more of a swift movement and her socks could help with any fast pace moves. She took a deep breath and remembering what she learned and watched from videos she then started to dance and go slowly towards her, the two now in sync. As Applejack mimicked the motions and Rainbow following them, she then went over to her and gently placed her hand on Rainbow's shoulder, giving the idea that she was feeling her up.

I can do it big
I can do it long
I can do whenever or however
You want
I can do it up and down
I can do circles
To him I'm a gymnast
This room is my circus

This dance was a bit sensational after all, Applejack, still unsure of what she was doing looked at the athlete and the other girl nodded in approval and smiled. "There ya go AJ! Now. Let's go!" Applejack nodded and then stepped in front of her and leaned down, hands now on the athletes shoulders and the doing the moving "butt" from side to side move and then the two began to dance as if they were seriously professional, Applejack was feeling very happy with herself considering all of the work was paying off now, in the middle of her dance, Rainbow Dash kept close to her and was mimicking Applejack's thrusts and movements, their hips moving up and down as if something else was happening, but this was just dance and there was nothing to be sexual about it. Sure dancing can be sensational and a bit exotic but it doesn't mean in any case it's sexual, besides Applejack and Rainbow Dash trusted each other like they were sisters when it came to this sort of thing, they knew they could dance stuff like this without it getting personal then it should be. Applejack continued the dance and then began to move her hips and sort of grind herself, Rainbow followed her lead and gently took her friend by her hips and followed her partners lead, Applejack, remembering the video and what she learned weeks prior, slowly lifted her arm and wrapped it around so that she was holding onto Dash, her hand in the athletes hair. Rainbow was a bit surprised that she would actually follow all the movements that they watched on the video though she didn't complain, she was happy to see that her best friend was finally improving.

I market it so good
They can't wait to try I I I I
Me eh eh
I work it so good
Man, these uh~ah
Tryna buy I I I I me

The two began to go into sync with the music and get the dance correctly, Rainbow Dash in the middle of the dance was starting to feel something, she wasn't sure what it was but it was making her heart race and her lower body feel stuff that she never had before. Applejack on the other hand was sort of feeling something too but it was less and less, though she couldn't deny it, the way they were dancing and the way Rainbow touched her felt really dirty in a way, she felt like she shouldn't be thinking this way and so she just shrugged it off and thought of it as nothing more then friends dancing together and just learning different things is all.

They love they way I ride it
They love the way I ride the beat
How I ride the beat, I ride it

Soon the dance was over and the two finally parted away from each other and just took a breather. The ending was very intense for Rainbow however, because when Applejack leaned down and sort of moved her lower body, the athlete couldn't help but sort of stare but shake her head to the beat and with the rhythm AJ's lower body did. The whole dance however made it look like the farm girl was controlling Dash in the sense of how it was supposed to go, but both girls couldn't deny the fact that the two literally did "ride it" pretty awesomely. "Phew. What a rush! We gotta do that dance again!" Applejack chuckled and rolled her eyes. "Yer tellin' me. I mostly did all the work. So next time I ain't bein' the lead." Applejack replied, taking her water bottle and taking a huge drink and then wiping her forehead. Rainbow took a towel and began to wipe off any sweat that was on her and tossed it off to the side, the farm girl took her towel as well and did the same thing, however she placed it near her bag and went off to go use the bathroom to change into her normal clothes and to take a shower and wash off any dirt.

Rainbow looked around and with her super speed she zipped over and went to Applejack's bag, often times she wouldn't snoop or go through her stuff but for some reason her body was going haywire. She opened up her friends bag and began to fish around for anything but then she looked over and saw her towel and the aroma of her was really making her body quiver. In an instant she took the towel and held it close to her, surprisingly it was mostly Apple cologne and so the sweat wasn't there, but that was enough to drive anybody to the edge. Rainbow slowly brought it to her chest and kept her nose at close range so that she could smell her aroma of that being her best friend. 'This feeling.. it's making me.. so... so...' Rainbow thought to herself and then slowly pushing her hand in her pants and began to rub her soaking pussy. "H-Horny... a-ah..." Rainbow inhaled once more and only began to thrust against her hand and fingers, ultimately she didn't care about anything at this point, she really wouldn't care if Applejack was to walk in and catch her like this, but that thought alone only made her hormones rage even more, she began to thrust and move her hips even harder. "Applejack, oh god... AJ..." Rainbow whispered, whining in absolute pleasure however she thrusted against her hand and released her fluids a bit too early for ones taste, however this was her first time in at least any time in her life she had ever had a orgasm. This was her first time ever touching herself and the pleasures that was there in her body made her cum quicker then she had expected. She immediately felt herself flinch once she heard the shower stop and then hearing footsteps right after. She got up and placed the towel she had in her arms back to where it was before and quickly went onto the dance floor, pretending to stretch her muscles out.

Applejack then walked back into the same room Rainbow was in and was holding onto her towel that was wrapped around her true naked form, Rainbow cautiously and secretly looked at the sight before her and she felt her body just stop and out of shock she began to wheeze. Applejack noticed this however and quickly rushed over to her best friend, kneeling before her and holding her face, "Rainbow Dash?! Are you okay? What's wrong?!" She asked frantically, trying so hard to calm the athlete down, and feeling AJ's hands on her made her wheezing calm down and slowly relaxed in her hold. "F-Fine. I'm fine now." Rainbow replied, swallowing the lump in her throat and sort of having a blush on her face, and that made Applejack even more worried and scared. "Rainbow your hot- and your face is red. You're not fine!" Immediately Applejack pushed herself onto her friend and gave her a huge hug, Rainbow relaxed and slowly got back to normal, but her heart was racing when feeling her breasts touching Applejack's, she wanted to faint and just drool right there on the spot but she kept herself together. "Ah.. um. Thanks AJ, but I'm fine see? Look." She replied, reassuring her best friend. Applejack smiled and nodded, standing up and helping her up. "Well as long yer fine overall. And hey, I have the weekend off, would y'all like to sleepover at mine?" She asked, walking to her bag and taking the towel Rainbow Dash had and putting it where it was before and taking her normal clothes out, going to go change to which Rainbow followed her. "Sure I wouldn't mind, I just gotta tell mom and dad since they are always out and about." Applejack smiled and then went behind some curtains and began to change, while she did so Rainbow called her parents and told them that she was going to be out for the weekend with Applejack and most likely practice some more dancing techniques. The farm girl stretched out her arms and then walked out, her bag over her shoulder. "Let's go sugahcube." Rainbow didn't need to be asked twice, she immediately started to run off along with Applejack close behind.