Chapter 6 Bella and May Swan meet the Volturi

May pov; as soon as Bella went to go running to save Edward I could see where she is at the thought our twin bound. Alice said come on May you can come with me to the courtyard but not any father then that ok. ok, I said I will stay in the courtyard till you come back for me. then Alice came to the courtyard. where she left me to go save Edward. and be beside Bella I follow Alice without her knowing that I was following her. I saw that Bella got to Edward just in time to keep him from showing himself to the humans and getting himself killed. while Edward was talking to Bella the Volturi guards showed up. they wanting Edward to come with them because master aro wants to talk to him again. but Edward was trying to get Bella away from them but it was not working. then Alice came in and said that Edward let's go with them. it will be ok if Bella goes with them too. but Edward still tried to get Bella away from the Volturi guards until someone said enough. then jane said master wants me to come to see what is taking so long. then jane turn around and said come. Edward knew that they will have no choice but to go with them now. even though I can tell he did not want to. I following the guards as I was wrapped in shadow in front of the guards so they can't see or sense me. I was wrapped in shadows and I was walking right beside the guard the other called jane. I follow them all the way to some double doors where I waited for them to go in and aro started to talk to Edward. I will wait until the other two kings come in and sit on their thrones. before I will make my entrance when aro asks Bella if he can see if she can block his gift like she blocked Edward's gift? what aro did not know was that Edward was keeping things from him. like how Edward was really the one who told Bella and me about vampires. then he lied to his family and Bella as he made Bella believe that she figured it out her self then she told me. he also raped her and me.  as I was thinking through my self I almost miss my cue to make my entrance. when aro asked Bella if he can see if he will be able to see if he can or cannot read her mind? that is when I thew the doors open and said to aro I would not waste your time aro if I was you. he turns to me and said why is that child? I looked at aro as I said because aro you won't be able to see in her head or read her memories because she is a shield. as I said that I started to walk over to where aro was standing with Edward and Alice and Bella. I saw that the grounds jane and two others start running to come to attack me. so I turn to them and said I would stop trying to attack me because you won't even touch me before you are on the ground screaming in pain and that means you too jane. jane look at me and said how do you know my name and what my power does? everyone stop what they were doing as they want to know what my answer will be....cliff hanger.