Chapter-4 Memories (Blast From The Past)

Hi! I am here with the next update. I didn't think I will be updating the next part today itself. Its that I am excited about my other story possessiveness. I want to update it but after some updates of this one. I must tell It's a filler. It's needed for the story to move forward. Do vote and leave your comments. It means a lot.

Sorry for grammatical and spelling errors.

Those random memories which makes you smile even at your worst :)

Priya barges into meeting room to see a lady hugging Ram and her back facing Priya. Ram looks towards the door to see Priya with angry look...as the lady realizes someone entered in the room, getting out of hug she looks towards the door to see Priya. Priya shocked to see her and says- ESHA!!!
....

Esha! Ram's ex- Esha. Why is she back again in his life? And they were hugging. Does that mean they are back together? She knows how Ram was very serious about their relationship. And he lied to her about the meeting. He never had lied to her before.

Back in college also he never lied to her. His parents didn't know that he used to smoke but nothing was ever hidden from her. And now all of a sudden he lied. Or is she overreacting? Maybe he planned to say it later. Later when? When they are married and have kids? She is having conflict in her mind and heart.There might be an explanation.

Strolling in the beach she remembers college time and how they initiate their talk first time:

All the students are going through the result of the first internal exam in college that has been pinned in the notice board. Vikram is struggling to see the result. He can't be in initial position obviously because he had not focused his studies last month busy in new found love, his girlfriend, Neha. As he goes from down to top, he sees Neha's name on 17th and his name on 15th. He is sure now that Neha is gonna brag about this. As he goes up he sees Ram Kapoor on the top along with Priya Sharma. He screams saying- That fatso topped!!

He goes to Neha who was biting her nails anxiously worrying about the result. Vikram- Stop biting your nails Neha. You have passed!

Neha excitingly- Really?
Vikram- Yess..you are on 17th..
Neha hugs him saying- Thank god! I was so worried thinking about my economics paper.
Vikram just smiles. Neha asks him about his results and surprisingly she didn't brag much.

Vikram- leave those things now! Highlight ye hai ki Mote ne top kiya!!
Neha- Are you serious!?
Vikram- haan! Aise kaise top kiya yar?
Neha-aise kaise matlab...woh padhai karta hai..tumhari tarah nahi
Vikram- kya matlab tumhari tarah nahi..main bhi padta hoon..aur jab padhai karne baithta hoon toh tum hi bolti ho..baby chalo naa bahar jaate hain..baby chalo naa aaj class bunk karte hain..aur ab keh rahi ho main padhai nahi karrta
Neha- kabhi kabhi toh chalta hai..ghar mein padhai nahi kar sakte tum? Aur mujhse zyada behes mat karo...Priya ka result dekha tumne?
Vikram- haan. Priya aur Ram dono ne top kiya hai
Neha- waah! Matlab dono ne hi top kiya..that's exciting...bookworms hain dono aalhir..sirf socially awkward hain..aur introvert ki tarah behave karr te hain dono
Vikram- haan! Chalo classroom chalte hain..dono pakka classroom ya library mein honge

They both go to the class and see Ram sotting in the last bench with a book and Priya in the first bench with a book. They look at them and smile. Vikram goes to Ram and congratulates him while Neha goes to Priya who was reading a book and congratulates her.
Neha- akele tum topper nahi ho..Ram ne bhi top kiya hai!

Priya-Ram, who??

Neha- look at you saying Ram,who? Kal jab mein Rajat ke baare mein baat kar rahi thi toh tum interested nahi thi..jab ki maine ye bhi bataya ki woh tumhe ghur ghur ke dekh raha tha..baki time bhi jab ladko ki baat aati hai sirf hmm hmm hi karti rehti ho...aur ab jab topper ka naam liya toh aise interest dikha rahi ho..waise Vikram ne kaha thaa ke Rajat bhi 3rd aaya hai..uske baare mein pucho na!