Chapter-6 A Revelation

Hi everyone! Here I come with the next update of the story. It's short. I am not gettong time to write it. Plus I was focused on Possessiveness.(hope you guys are following and liking that too) Hope you guys are liking this story so far. Dear silent readers do leave your comments please. One word will suffice. It means a lot.

Coming to the story, I am not able to update both (RaYa:Possessiveness and this one) simulatenously. One has to be kept on hold for sometime. I want you guys to choose which one to continue currently. I will focus on only one. Or I will update alternatively. :)

I know you guys are gonna be upset because this part has no RaYa scenes at all. Sorry in advance. 😓

Sorry for grammatical and spelling errors.

Thank you leena_04 for your suggestion. I will try my best to mend it as per your suggestion.

Without much delay, here goes the update:

Peehu's Birthday

Its morning! Priya freshen up and comes to Peehu's room where she is sleeping. She smiles looking at her daughter. She loves her so much. She feels thankful to god for bringing her in her life. She sits on bed besides Peehu and kisses on her forehead saying- Happy Birthday Princess.

Peehu who is pretending to sleep opens her eyes smilingly and says Thank you mamma.

Priya says- I love you

Peehus kisses on her cheek saying " I Love you too mamma! Mera gift kahaan hai?"

Priya smiles and asks her to get up from bed first. Peehu gets up and sits on bed obediently. Priya closes her eyes with her left hand and takes out the gift from right hand. She remover her hand from Peehu and says- Surprise! The gift is neatly packed. Peehu gets excited and says- Wow! Ye kya hai mamma?

Priya- ye meri taraf se apke liye gift hai..aap kholo toh sahi..

Peehu excitingly tries to open the gift in hurry while Priya says- arre dheere se.

Peehu can't open the gift and slapa her forhead with right hand saying- offo mamma..main toh bhi choti hoon na..main kaise kholu gift..aap help karo na

Priya smiles at her cute behaviour and opens the packet. Peehu shouts seeing the green frock- Wow, Mamma! Ye toh wahi frock hai na jo uss din mall mein dekha thaa humne...aur apne mujhe mana kiya thaa...saying this she pouts.

Priya- haan toh uss dina mana kiya tabhi toh aaj diya..taki surprise ho aapke liye

Peehu- Thank you mamma! Aap world ki best mamma ho!

Priya smiles and says- aur aap world ki best daughter ho!

And they hifi and hug each other.

Priya then asks her to go and brush her teeth while she prepares breakfast for them.

Peehu comes to the kitchen to see her mother making her favourite food.

"Wow! Mamma aalo ka paratha!", Peehu exclaims. Priya just smiles at her excitement. She has not allowed her to eat anything oily since she was sick last week. Today is her birthday so how can she not allow.

Peehu- "matlab aaj allowed hai Aalo paratha!?"

Priya nods and says- haan! Aaj allowed hai.

After preparing the meal, Priya sets up the dining table for them. As they sit for breakfast, they hear the bell ringing of their apartment. Priya wonders who hs come at this hour of morning. Peehu says- mamma main kholti hoon and runs towards the door.

Priya- arre Peehu! Sambhalke bacche!

Priya goes nwhind Peehu and asks kaun hi Peehu?

Peehu- mamma, papa aaye hain!

The word Papa doesn't go well with the person standing on the door but he shrugs it off. He enters in the apartment.

Priya- arre Rajat..tum toh 3 din baad aane wale the naa..achanak aagaye..sab thik hai na?

Rajat- haan! Main aaja aaya kyun ki aaj meri Pewhu ka birthday hai saying that he throws his bags on the couch in the hall nd carries Peehu saying- Happy Birthday Peehu.

Peehu- Thank you Papa! Abhi mujhe niche utaro!

Rajat- kyun?

Peehu- mamma ne jo aaj mujhe gift diya hai wo aapko dikhana hai..

Rajat makes her stand and Peehu runs to her room. Meanwhile.Priya brings water for Rajat. He drinks it and put the glass on the table behind him.

He then sternly says to Priya- Don't let your daughter call me Papa.

Priya is surprised by his sudden changed behaviour and asks kya hua Rajat? Tum aise kyun baat kar rahe ho aur kis liye.

Rajat- I said don't let Peehu call me Papa. I don't like it!

Priya- What!!? It was you who asked her to call you papa! And now what happened all of a sudden?

Rajat holds by her shoulders angrily and says- Don't you know?

Priya tries to get out of his hold and shouts- No! I don't. Leave me!

Rajat- let me remind you Ms.Priya Sharma. We are not husband and wife. She is only your daughter. As far as I know You are her singlw mother right? My name is not even there in her birth certificate. You know why? Because I am not her biological father!

He tightens his grip on her and says- She is your daughter only. How can I let her call me father when I don't have any relation with her mother. I'm bloody not even allowed to touch you and slightly pushes her leaving his grip on her.

Priya shouts back saying- Don't forget Rajat that was the part of the deal. You were the one who wanted me in your life and you bloody blackmailed me. You forced me to be with you!

Rajat- That's because I love you! I really do. But adoption was not the part of the deal!! I want to have my own family and wife. Tumne Peehu ko adopt kiya. I wanted you to be part of my life not Peehu!

Priya is about to reply him when she feels a pull on her dress. She looks down to see Peehu's sad and upset face with the dress in her hands.

Peehu- mamma adopt karna kya hota hai??

That's all for now. I promise Ram will be there on next 😆

Love,
A RaYa Fan