\\11//

1 year later

"Hey, Babygirl." Sweet Pea says as I open my eyes. "Do you know what day it is?" He asks me happily. "Mmmh, lemme think... Thursday?" I ask and he frowns. "I'm kidding. Happy anniversary Babe." I tell him as I kiss him softly.

"I love you." He tells me as I pull back. "I love you too, Sweets." I tell him and he smiles brightly. Then he gets up and grabs something out of the pocket of his jacket. It's a small box. He gets on one knee and I give him a confused look.

We're both 17, that's to young to get married. He smiles at my reaction and opens the box. There is a beautiful ring inside.

"Jayden Andrews, will you do me the honor of wearing this promise ring and promise we'll never break up?" He asks me and I start tearing up, but I'm smiling brightly. 

"Yes! Of course Sweets, but... Only if you promise to marry me one day." I say and he smirks. "I'm gonna hold you to that Babygirl." He tells me as he puts the ring around my finger. I look at his hand and see his promise ring. I smile and kiss him. "I love you." I tell him and he smiles. "I love you more." He says. 

"Well, that's impossible." I tell him and he pecks my lips. He walks out of my room and I hear Archie ask him If I liked the ring and Sweet Pea told him proudly I did.

I look at the ring and see the text that's engraved in it.

I sighted, it was so cute. I love him so much it hurts.

Then Archie walks into my room. "Hey, Jayjay." He says as he sits down on my bed. "Hey, Arch. What's up?" I ask him and he smiles. "Congrats on your anniversary." He says and I smile. "Thanks Arch." I say hugging him.

*A few hours later*

You gave Sweet Pea his present and now you're at Pop's, getting dinner. You both order a hamburger and a strawberry milkshake. The waiter leaves and I look into his eyes, those beautiful brown eyes... they belong to the boy I want to spent the rest of my life with.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Sweet Pea asks smirking. "Because you are the boy I want to spent the rest of my life with." I tell him. "I told we are endgame." He tells me and I nod.

"I love you so much Jay, I don't know what I'd do if I'd loose you."

"I can't loose you either, Sweets."