Ch. 4 Grounded

Dipper walked through the door to the Mystery Shack, and as expected Ford was waiting for him. "Ahem" Ford started. "Where have you been?!" He said sharply. "Just in the woods" Dipper said, trying not to stutter. Fords facial expression turned to anger and shock "...You've been around Bill haven't you?!" He asked, obviously angry. Dipper didn't say anything, he just shifted his eyes away. "Do you know how badly hurt you could have got?!" Ford practically screamed. Dipper still just stood there silently. "He could have killed you!" Ford stated. "He wouldn't do that!" Dipper finally responded.   "You obviously don't know anything Dipper. You're grounded for a week! Go to your room!". Dipper just silently walked up to his room. He changed his clothes and tried to fall asleep.

Dipper didn't know what time it was and he didn't really feel like checking. "Ugh, what's the point in even going to sleep now" He said to himself. "Hey Pinetree why you still awake?" Bill asked as he appeared right beside him. "I can't sleep" Dipper said. "Maybe I can help" Bill suggested. "Here" Bill patted beside him to indicate for Dipper to scoot towards him. Dipper scooted towards him. Bill grabbed the blanket and put it over Dipper. He slowly swiped is hand over Dipper twice and Dipper slowly drifted off to sleep.  He was cuddled up to Bill. Bill tried to get up and leave but Dipper unconsciously tugged on him, indicated for him to stay. The dream demon rapped his arms around Dipper and just laid there with him.

Sorry for the short chapter!