ch. 6 I Love You

Dipper had fallen asleep after an hour or so. Stan was still on the phone with the police and Ford was still just observing Bill. Every couple of minutes his eyes would go blue for a second or two. "Hey Bill" he started . "Why did your eyes keep turning blue?" . "Oh, I don't want Pine tree to have a nightmare so I'm making sure he still having a happy dream" Bill replied. Although Bill was helping, Ford still didn't like how close they were. Especially since Dipper kept cuddling up to Bill. "So Bill" Mabel begun. " How long have you been back? " she asked wit full curiosity. "About a month or so" Bill stated. "Hm. When did Dipper tell you about..well...you know" She asked again. "A little while ago, after you told sixer about those weird dreams I have you" Bill explained. "Okay. One more question" she said. " what's your full name? " Mabel asked. "William Leon Rephic" . She looked confused. "Rephic? I thought your last name was Cipher." . "It is. I left the family a couple eons ago." Bill said, his voice seemingly full of regret .

Stan was finally off the phone with the police. He walked into the living room where everyone was gathered. He noticed Dipper was asleep cuddled up to Bill. "Ford are you really letting this slide?!" He pointed to Dipper and Bill . "I don't see any harm in it. Besides Bill is keeping Dipper in a happy dream" Ford stated calmly. "Ugh fine". "Anyway..Your father's going to prison for six years." He said as he looked over to Mabel. She was crying " hey it's alright dear" Ford said trying to comfort her. Bill felt bad for Mabel and Dipper. "Hey look on the bright side, you and Dipper can finally have normal family interactions at home" Bill said with a half smile. "Yeah, that's true" Mabel replied. Bill had brought up her spirits, which Ford and Stan a bit. "Maybe you really aren't so bad after all" Mabel admitted.

It had been weeks since Dipper and Mabel's father had been thrown in prison. Ford and Stan were getting used to having Bill around. Mabel was happy she had someone else to give makeovers and everything seemed okay for once. "Hey, Pinetree?" . "Yeah Bill?" Dipper asked. Bill rapped his arms around Dipper and said " I love you" before closing the gap between their lips. Dipper kissed back and closed his eyes, telling more loved and safe than he ever had before. As soon as they broke the kissed Dipper responded with "I love you to Bill". Dipper and Bill were both so happy like they had never been before.

Soon enough they told everyone, and surprisingly , they were all okay with it, even Stan. Dipper and Mabel's eighteenth birthday came around and they decided to officially more to Gravity Falls. Everything was finally perfect.