dreaming

4 years. it had been four years since y/n realised she had feelings for her childhood friend. nothing had come of her feelings, she remembers the night it all came out.

a rainy thursday night. y/n had impulsively quit her job after not being able to have the time off to go with the boys on tour. making her way to the bar down the road, y/n called up matty to meet for a few drinks. her truth not intended to be revealed, forced out just before finishing her sixth glass of rosé.

"y,know matty," y/n looked up to the taller but sat on the bar stool next to her. "i like you, you're nice and i-"

a quick kiss.

y/n's tipsy brain left her a mess. looking up at mattys rosy cheeks, a lock of hair slightly covering his left eye. she was speechless. drunk and not aware her actions, y/n kissed him again. everything seemed to be in slow motion the the girl.

y/n woke up suddenly, a pounding headache dazing her sight, making her unaware of her surroundings. looking around the room, it grew to her that it wasn't her bed, this wasn't her room. clothes scattered the floor around the bed, making the room seem messier that it actually realised. panicked, y/n desperately trying to recall the night before.

"hello, love."

the words leaving his lips. mattys lips. at once, the night came back to y/n. thinking all was a dream, she flustered and smiled at the shirtless boy, sat down on the bed next to her.

it was real. the night was real. it was all but a dream and y/n couldn't be happier.

~~~

A/N
hope you all enjoyed my first matty imagine ! hope you're all a fan of my writing style :,) i take requests ! message me if you have any lovelies xx