chapter two. Ordinary boy?

We walked inside the big wooden doors. The house was beautiful creme color walls. Photos of Luke and I'm guessing his parents. There was a lot more to but with different people.

"Are you hungry?" He said pulling off his winter coat. I studied him looking into his big blue orbs. His body language showed that he was na bit nervous. 

"Uh- yeah sure." I said hesitate of my actions. I didn't want to come off a needy or clingy.  "Sunjai." He said looking me deep into my eyes.  "Yeah?".

"What do you want to eat?"

Man. "How about some cornbread, Mac and cheese, cabbage, potatoes and pork chops. " I said holding my stomach, I could smell the food.

"I can't make that." Luke looked down. "Of course you can ill teach you tomorrow I suppose." I said putting a smile on my face. I smiled .  I haven't smiled in a long time . 

"I can make grill cheese tonight and an excellent peanut butter jelly sandwich." He smirked. "Sounds good to me." I say.  

Luke made me some pb&j then giving me some boxers, sweat spants and a nirvana shirt it was gray. Along with a sleeping with sirens hoodie. I really liked that band .  They help you cope with a lot.   He directed me to the bathroom.  

     I locked the door turning the nob making sure it was lock. The bathroom was a brownish crème color. It had floral patterns and pretty brown and white towels to make the colors on the wall truly pop.  Turtles, penguins , and kangaroos where lad out on the granite counter top.

I turned the nob on the hate water, then turning the code trying to get it into a warm stage.  I  wish my life was at a warm stage. Cold harsh and cruel was what I was living and I don't know when it will get better.

I stripped looking at the bruises and burns I was inflected with the last night I spent at that house.  I let the warm water run down my body .

"I kissed the scars on her skin, I still think your beautiful and I don't ever wanna lose my bestfriendI screamed out god you vulture bring her back or take me with her !".  I sung With meaning

    "I breathe you in with smoke in the backyard lights (backyard lights),

we used to laugh until we choked into the wasted nights (wasted nights).

It was the best time of my life, but now I sleep alone (sleep alone),

So don't, don't, don't wake me up, 'cause my thrill is gone.

(Say I'm wrong)and the sunset turning red behind the smoke,

forever and alone. " Ipaused as I went on to sing .

You've gone and sewn me to this bed, the taste of you and me

will never leave my lips again under the blinding rain.I wanna hold your hand so tight I'm gonna break my wrist,and when the vultures sing tonight I'm gonna join right in.

I'll sing along, oh 'Cause I don't know any other song.I'll sing along,but I'm barely hanging on. No, I'm barely hanging on.By the time you're hearing this I'll already be gone,and now there's nothing to do but scream at the drunken moon."  This isn't fair!Don't you try to blame this on me. My love for you was bulletproof but you're the one who shot me.And god damn it, I can barely say your name,so I'll try to write it and fill the pen with blood from the sink.But don't just say it, you should sing my name.Pretend that it's a song 'cause forever it's yours,and we can sing this on the way home."

After I had finish singing the song I had finished  cleaning my self. I let the water run through my hair. Washing and conditioning it.   I grabbed a dry towel wrapping it around my body tight. 

The Carmel color was coming back to my skin the purplish color.  There was a unopened tooth brush and collegate sitting beside the sink.   I brushed my teeth.  Adding setting lotion on my hair. It was going to curl up and it was beautiful like that. I got into The clothing Luke gave me. They where big but fit . 

  I rises grabbed a bag from the cabinet placing my dirty clothes in it . There was some girl products in the cabinet , deodorant, lotion, tampons .  which was a little weird. Maybe one of them had a girlfriend.  I used the deodorant wiping it off after I used it.  Lostioning my legs and arms along with my face.

How long would I stay here? How long would they let me stay. Maybe they'd just drop me off like a lost dog.  My hair went to the middle of my back when its not a curly mess. It had volume . a lot of volume.  I wiped up the water off the floor cleaning out the shower. Then wiping away the loose hairs from my head that had fell off.

I exited the bathroom, walking down the hall. I could here the mumbles of people talking,

"We don't even know this girl. This girl she could be a physcopath for all we know."

" I say we let her stay, wouldn't we want someonme to do the same for us to?"

  They were letting me stay, I turner on my heels going into the room to my left. Luke had his name written in booble letters. I entered the room. There was band signs everywhere. Nirvana etc. Luke had a king sized bed set in a corner by the window, along with blue comforters that coated the bed like a winter coat .  a flat screen TV hanging flawlessly on the wall .

  I think it was a 80 inch . it was hug and hung onto the wall of his room. He was loving like a king.  He had a book shielf filled with books . one of my favorites OF MICE AND MEN , along with  The fault in our stars. I'm guessing Luke was a romance guy.  Judging on his bookshielf he had an emotional part of him that was let out in the books he read. I picked up The fault in our stars. Flipping the pages . I let the soft pages touch my skin.  I missed this I could get lost in books forever .