JHope's Backstory

Jhope is a rich kid but he is nice.  His parents gets him new school clothing every school year.  His best friends are Yoongi and Tae.  Yoongi and Jhope has been friends since they were 3 years old.  On the other hand, him and Tae only new each other in 6th grade.  They all are great friends.  They enjoy going out together. 

His parents don't really appreciate that all of them were friends but Hobi could care less on what they thought on there friendship.  His parents told him that he shouldn't hang out with them because they weren't "rich."  He new the pain and suffering both of his friends have been going threw.  Plus he kind of had a slight crush on Yoongi.  He gave Yoongi the nicknames like; sleepy kitten, Yoongz, kitty, or kitten.  He gave Tae the nickname TaeTae. 

He hated how his parents acted around his friends.  Especially Yoongi.

His favorite songs are butterfly, falling, be alright.

He teaches dance even though he is in high school.  His teacher (Gym) allows him to dance sometimes.  He gets really happy when Yoongi decides to join in.  Then eventually Tae joins then half the class. 

He likes dancing, walking, hanging with friends, talking with friends, and choreography...

He has a dog named Mickey.

__________________A/N___________________

HIIII, Soooo the backstory's, I will write about all of them.....fun...=).......