inauguration

It's 2nd July 1952, dawn jones is in the room of her Appartement. She is laying on the silk sheets thinking about how the next two days are going to pan out with her pitching her new brand idea to a fashion organisation vague that takes on new designers.

Dawn is 20 and is in her second year in the Paris college of art studying fashion and textiles. Dawn lives in a small town outside of Paris called Versailles but was born is London, England and moved when she finished high school and was accepted into the college for her dreams.

Her family lives in luxury and dawn has never experienced what it is like to have no money in her pockets. Her parents did not approve of her perusing art as a career as her mother is a doctor and her father is a lawyer. They told her it would never make her money and she is now coming to the realisation that may be correct.

As dawn lies there struggling to come up with a pitch that need to be presented in 2 days she sobs knowing that this should have been done months ago. Dawn decides to get up and go the Cafe - le amore Café - which she goes to everyday, as she is walking along the street she sees a familiar face walking into the cafe. It's the guy she sees every time in the cafe but she still doesn't know his name but he catches her eye and has been for almost two years. As she steps foot in the cold cafe she sees him turn and look at her while he sits on one of many barstools in-front of the long counter, she gets butterfly's and shoots her gaze from him to the floor. Dawn drags her feet while walking to the booths that are situated along the window arrows from the counter. The particular booth seat that she chose was one that looked directly on to him. Dawn shouted over the waiter and ordered a berry smoothie, something different as she normally orders a mocha frappe but her choice in drinks is always cold.

In the cafe it's only dawn and this man, he orders a berry smoothie too right after dawn has just ordered it but dawn has noticed that he usually buys a espresso odd she thought but maybe just a coincidence. The waiter brung dawn smoothie to her, as she was putting it on the table it fell over and landed on dawns white above the knee length Chanel dress, as dawn stood up the man came over and everything dawn seen went in slow motion as his sticking blue eyes that reminded her of the Sky over an ocean met her emerald greens eyes, her heart skipped a beat as he introduced him self as marcel and offered her his handkerchief which was pale blue and matched his eyes. The words that came out her mouth is nothing more than a slur that was meant to be her telling him her name was dawn and accepting his handkerchief to wipe herself with. Her hand grabbed the handkerchief and used it but the deep plum of the smoothie had stained her perfectly white exquisite dress. The smoothie was all down her front and dawn was getting rather embrassed as she realised she couldn't walk back like that even though it was a five minute walk at most.

Marcel offered to walk her home and give her his long navy blue coat to cover up with, dawns mind was racing now she had always had an eye for marcel but never had the courage to even ask for his name. As they both left the cafe after talking for a few minutes he asked for her telephone number, it was given to him in a heartbeat. They both got to dawn Appartement she said goodbye and thanked him he smirked and told her goodnight see you tomorrow. Dawn opened the buildings door walked it and walked up one flight of stairs and got to her front door walked in and just screamed with joy.