Mint Chocolate Chip

Yoongi Pov: Where the hell is he? I'm screwed if Jin finds out I lost his kitten. I ran my fingers through my mint hair. It's turn up eventually, right? Maybe I could just take a nap before they come back and see if the kitten had turned up.

     I took the elevator to the 3rd floor of the mansion. I looked down as the glass elevator started going up. We really need new furniture. This gold theme is getting old. Maybe we could replace the gold encrusted couch with a red velvet one. I'll talk to the guys about this later. The elevator telling me I was at my floor. I walked down the hallway and turned left. Those black handcuffs look nice, might buy a pair.

       I  continued walking, then stopped. Black Handcuffs? I walked backward and picked up the handcuffs. Why are these here? I shoved them in hoodie pocket and continued walking. I unlocked me and Jimin's work/practice room. I looked at the stripper pole in the middle of the room and walked up to it. I pressed the button on the pole, which changed the lightening of the room. I preferred the dark blue lighting and jimin preferred the red lighting.

      I flopped down on the bed and closed my eyes. I lay on my stomach and let my head rest on my folded arms. I kept my left leg straight and bent my right leg. This was truly the best position to sleep in. Especially when your in your boyfriend's hoodie. I closed my eyes and started to drift into dreamland.

Hoseok's POV:

Maybe I should call Yoongi to see how he's doing.

"Hoseok, come on! I wanna see my baby. We have to get her a new collar and then we can leave," Jin informed me. Maybe I should get a gift for Yoongi while I'm at the mall.

"You go ahead. I need to get something."

  I walked to the jeweler store and looked around. There's nothing here that really catches my eye. Maybe I just put in a special order for the 3 of us.

Rocky's POV:

"Thank you."

     I grabbed the kitten and closed the door. I looked at the buildings and my mouth dropped. I wish I lived here with the guys. The collar had the address as well as the area to the return the cat to. I walked up to the hill and looked at the number of buildings.

   Here it is, number 223. I knocked on the door and rung the doorbell. I waited a minute or 2 and no one had answered it. I rung the doorbell this time a little bit longer. I heard footsteps coming to the door, and prepared myself.

"Who are you?"