The End Of The Week

FIC STATS:
Total fics: 7
Posting dates: May 20th to May 26th (Monday through Sunday)
Average word count (per fic): 998 words

PERSONAL THOUGHTS:
Day one: Lazy day
This fic was the shortest one of the week, being just over 100 words. It definitely isn't the best thing I've written, and I'm not too sure how happy I am with it, but I don't hate it.

Day two: Butterflies
This fic was a JOY to write (which is why I've taken the idea to expand into a fully-fledged, chaptered fic!) and I loved every step of the way. The concept came to me pretty much the moment I read the plot, inspired by my love of Hanahaki fics, and off I went. This is probably the fic I'm the happiest with for this week.

Day three: Dancing
This fic was pretty fun to write, too. I love slipping in little cameos of all the Avengers (though I think I missed a couple), especially my little Spideychelle, Stucky and Thruce moments!

Day four: Morning Kisses
Definitely not my best fic, but I did enjoy writing something a little softer and less-plot filled than usual. It's not my strong suit, since I'm used to creating a big ol' fleshed out plot lmao. I did enjoy the little bit about Stephen's nightmares though.

Day five: Reunion
*raises chant* ENDGAME AND CIVIL WAR FIX IT
Okay but in all seriousness, Endgame has left me broken and I'm still SUPER salty about Civil War (I'm never not going to be, tbh) so I fixed em both in one go. Again, I really enjoyed throwing all the Avengers into the mix, doing as much fan service as possible.

Day six: Grief/Mourning
THIS WAS THE MOST FUN TO WRITE OUT OF ALL THE FICS. I'm an angst machine and I LOVED this prompt to death... I really need to write more angsty stuff, angst and plot are my strong suits (probably why I'm writing Mechanic, a fic with Tony as a HYDRA assassin, over on my AO3) and just ugh. I loved trying to work out how I could word the fic so that you would think one person had died and instead it was another, and I feel I did pretty well on that.

Day seven: 14000605
This one was kinda angsty too. Would have loved to have drawn it out more, but I was rushing to get it finished before IronStrange week began. Stephen's a little ooc here, since he probably wouldn't actually do what he did in this fic, but it was fun to write nonetheless. Especially angry, pissed off, grieving Tony. I love writing grieving Tony.

THE WEEK AS A WHOLE
The week overall was so much to do! I really need to participate in events like this more often... but I also have some massive fic WIPs I need to work on (such as my Klave CA AU that I started like a month back and it's still not done and won't be for ages yet lol). I'm proud of myself for getting all seven done, and I hope you all enjoyed reading them as much as I enjoyed writing them!