Chapter 4:

Chapter 4: (Alexa)

I must say, I am jealous of Mr. Irwin right now. His house looks better than the ones in my neighborhood combined. We're walking in a hallway with a couple pictures of guys with what i am guessing is their families framed. We Head down deeper into the hallway to hear shouting and Arguing. "Ugh they're at it again."We entered his living room to see a group of guys playing a video game. "Hey asht- a who's this?"Said a Tall blonde. "Luke this is Alexa, Alexa this is Luke." He takes his hand out for me to shake. I'm not gonna lie he's pretty cute as well. From his broad figure to the blue eyes. Ashton's are better. Just saying. oh shut it you. "This is Calum and Michael. You guys this is Alexa." They both do a head nod considering that they're too interested in their game. One has a colorful head of hair while the other has a blonde streak but brunette hair. The brunette takes a glance at me and for some apparent reason does a double take. Do i look that bad? "Oh Hi! I'm sorry for not introducing myself properly my name is Calum." He winks at me. The hell i look like i came out of a sewer. "Well we'll be in the kitchen." Ashton harshly takes my arm and takes us to the kitchen. I remove his hand from my forearm. "OW! okay what was that about?" I cross my arms to make myself look bigger,but i mean the guy is 6" So i just look like a baby staring at a giraffe. His face turned to its normal tan- self "Um nothing Calum's just an idiot." he mutters. "So are we eating these burgers or are we gonna let them go to waste? Well they wouldn't Michael would eventually eat them but you get it." I nod and we go back into the Living room. The guys have their game off and are speaking together. "Well wow you were right." The red headed mutters quietly, but not quiet enough. My cheeks blush. Again. For the most likely 10th time this day. "Oh um Hi my name is Michael." Giving me a cheeky smile I focus on his features. Pierced eyebrow and green eyes.

How the hell do i talk to 4 cute guys in under 24 hours when usually it takes me years for a decent guy to talk to me? "Hi my name is Alexa its a pleasure."

"Oh but the pleasure is all- OH KAY LET'S EAT ALEXA!" Ashton interrupts Michael. I take a seat on the couch and notice that Calum and Luke decided to sit next to me. 15 minutes later and i decided to leave the awkward tension. "Um i have to use the restroom. Would you mind directing where it's at?" i ask Ashton. "Um yeah its up the stairs and first door to the right." I head up the stairs and enter their bathroom. I didnt have to go it was just you could feel something in the air. I couldnt figure it out but it sure as hell was awkward. i then flush the toilet and wash my hands. "Um ashton i sorta need to go home. I still have that essay to finish."

"Oh yeah sorry um lets go." We head out to the car. We then arrive at Southwest. "Hey i'm sorry if it was awkward. Its just my guys are like little horny 14 year old teenagers and they're just- ASHTON I promise it's fine. I didn't mind. They were nice." I cut him off. Seriously this guy doesn't know when to stop apologizing. "I just.. I really didn't want to embarrass myself in front of you." Aww. He's cute. Well duh he's Ashton Irwin. He's looking into my eyes. Shit. Please don't do this. The least expected happens. He kisses me. This wasn't no pop middle school kiss. We sorta make out. For about 5 minutes to be exact. "Well um i sorta have to go so um bye." i bolt out the car to my jeep. God i know I'm gonna regret that. But you enjoyed it. I can't lie. It was amazing.

•••

So thanks for the votes so far!(: really sweet of you guys!! Well the next chapter might be of ashton's thoughts during Alexa's visit or school the next day. I guess you decide if you comment. but THANKS FOR THE VIEWS.(: Not many but still mean a lot!<3 Thanks again!😂