Chapter 12-her aura-

not even me...

_____________________________

Krisel left... the boys felt a sudden tingling in their chest... and Si Hyuk knew what this meant... the tingling they felt. And the aura Krisel left, that made the whole atmosphere different, that even an ordinary human sensed. Bangtan sensed her different aura...

As Krisel left the room, Shi Hyuk felt a different aura from her... an aura he thought that died ever since Jasmine's death. Hurt... this hurt wasn't ordinary... he looks into her heart and it was in pain. Especially about what Yoongi said.

"Hyung! Why did you say that?!" Jungkook said

"I think Krisel got hurt..." Taehyung said...

"I don't know why I said that... it was like, I was being controlled..." Yoongi mumbled the last part... Making Shi Hyuk look at him... but he let it pass...

"You boys should say sorry once you all get home... I'll go follow that Immortal bipolar..." Si Hyuk said making some of them chuckle...

Si Hyuk's POV

I teleported to a rooftop where she might be... and I knew it... she was there...

She was controlling her emotions. Which made the weather unusual... it made the clouds go grey.

"Someone's hurt..." I said making her look at me...

"What do you mean?"

"Don't you act so innocent, I know you're hurt by what Yoongi said." I said walking next to her...

"Tsss... why would I get hurt..."

"Cause deep down in you, I know that you're starting to fall for them..."

"So what if I get hurt..." she scoffs...

"Cause you're still the girl 993 years ago... the girl that fan girls over them... you're still a girl that falls in love..."

"What's the point of falling in love if you'll die in the end..."

"Cause that's life..." I said making her silent...

"You've forgotten what life really is, ever since you died..." I said.

She looks at me.

"I don't want any of this to go further. I save them until November 22, 3025. I die. And all of this is done." She said. "you make them forget about. Cast a spell on them. Replace our memories with another. Change their past, the past that they me in..."she added

"You do know that when you die everything will get worse. Lucifer is free and he can concur the whole world in minutes!"

"Who said I'm gonna die without him gone?" She said while she looked at me...

"What are you saying?"

"Before I die, I'll go and kill him. Our battle is gonna be one of the reasons why I'm gone. Save my soulmates, save the world, kill lucifer and self disappearance. 4 things, that happens before I disappear. Permanently..." she said

"And as I said... after that? Those 7 boys can return to their ordinary life..."She said

"How can their lives be normal if they have memories with you..." I asked

" I told you already. erase their memories of me..."

"Krisel..."

"Everything about me..."She said while a single tear from her eye fell. Making it rain. She disappears. I teleported in her office and saw her there. Floating in the air...like this:

"Krisel, are you alright?"

"I'm fine. I'm just reducing the stress I have..."

"I'm kinda surprised I hear it from you.."

"Hear what?"

"Since the day you've accepted you're an immortal princess, I never heard that you're stressed..."

"I'm always stress. I only change my aura to a calm one..."

"But this time you didn't..."

"How so?"She asked

"Your aura was a mixed of jealousy,hurt, broken hearted and love..."

"Shut up Shi Hyuk. I'm not in the mood on dealing with your teasing."

"Yeah right..."

"And don't you think I didn't hear you. I clearly heard you say 'immortal bipolar'. You dare to call me names behind my back again and you'll regret it."she warned me still not looking at me.

"Krisel..."

"What is it now?"

"I need to tell you something about Yoongi..."

"...what about him..."

"You hesitated there... are you still mad at him?"

"Just get to the point Shi Hyuk."

"He didn't know he said that to you..."

"What?" She look at me...

"He said it was like he was being controlled..." I said...

Krisel's POV

I hesitate to answer...

"...Don't worry... I'll handle it..."

"You sure?"

"Yes Shi Hyuk... you are dismissed..."

"You love saying that do you?"

"Shi Hyuk!" I said as I smiled...

"Fine Fine..." with that he left.

I think for a second...

"Controlled huh..." I mumbled... I only thought of one name... is he making his move already?

Wait... does he know who they are? I hope he's not... if he is... I'll kill him for sure...

Lucifer's POV

"My lord... someone's looking for you..."

"What does he need?"

"She wants to talk to you..."

"She?"

"It's the immortal princess..."

_____________________

End of chapter